Views: 4751|Replies: 26

China lifts ban on people with AIDS from entering country [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-28 11:42:08 |Display all floors
China has recently lifted the ban on allowing foriengers with AIDS/HIV to enter the country.  I personally think it is a bad idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 06:26:10 |Display all floors
I really wouldn't be surprised if some sick individuals with AIDS decided to come into China and infect as many people as possible.   We all know AIDS was not started in Asia.

[ Last edited by wetac0s at 2010-4-29 07:07 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 11:48:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-4-29 06:26
I really wouldn't be surprised if some sick individuals with AIDS decided to come into China and infect as many people as possible.   We all know AIDS was not started in Asia.

<yawn>. I guess it was us evil anglos huh despite evidence AIDS originated in Africa. Just for the record, I don't support discrimination of any type but in the interests of a nation, sometimes it must be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 13:07:37 |Display all floors
I think that some countries do not lift ban on HIV/AIDS carriers to enter because they consider the medical capacity issue. HIV/AIDS are more prone to be sick than healthy people when travelling.

For AIDS transmission prevention issue, the authorities should make more effort to educate the public.

For all needle-route transmission diseases prevention, would you wear a needle-proof outfit to walk on the street after the ban removed?
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 14:02:38 |Display all floors
I personally think it is a bad idea.

Why a "bad idea"? so chinese people with AIDS can travel to other countries, but other countries peoples with AIDS cannot travel to China? strange conception for the "universal exhibition of Shanghai".

Also, when will this ridiculous song stop: "they aregoing to infect us"...at first, when you have AIDS and when you travel,, that mean that you care , and it's a little exagerated to believe that all these foreigners will jump into the brothels here in china and infect locals... AIDS is an hidden drama in China, and conception of most chinese peoples about AIDS is still backward.
China is now the biggest brothel in world, that's not a scoop, anyone of us living in china city already saw these brothels. China doesnt need infected foreigner to have its own AIDS problem. Of course, as usually, a few thousand infected foreigners that go to china will be the convenient scapegoat to explain why there are 8 millions of AIDS infected peoples in China...LOL with such stupid (and criminal) propaganda.

Before pretend to be the showroom of the workd progress with Shanghai expo, maybe you should think twice of what is nowaday workd, and accept it iwth its good and less good things. AIDS peoples are not all perverted drug addict rapist. Many of them have been contaminated without dangerous sex or take drugs. They are like you and me and some want to share shanghai event like others. Also, it would be a good thing to stop prohibit access for reporters to the infected villages in East China, and provide serious care for these poor peoples.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 14:10:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-4-29 11:48

<yawn>. I guess it was us evil anglos huh despite evidence AIDS originated in Africa. Just for the record, I don't support discrimination of any type but in the interests of a nation, som ...

Hey eKIWIFARTs :- Anglos Gweilos pls don't tell LIES!!!

U can cheat Weta

but the FACTS has it that a pair of GAYS in New York were discovered with AIDS 1975. One was a Haitian & god knows how many he has infected as he has lived there for many many years!!!

ps : U can see must disgust for GAYS eversince
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 14:14:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-4-28 11:42
China has recently lifted the ban on allowing foriengers with AIDS/HIV to enter the country.  I personally think it is a bad idea.

Ok Bad idea for U

but proposal cld be

these people SHLD CARRY a medical wrist banner

I am AIDS/HIV Carrier

& i am DEADLY !!!

Prevention is better as NO CURE la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.