Author: wetac0s

Chinese: Different ethnicites united into One [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-30 18:30:59 |Display all floors

emu

I am sure that seneca will be delighted at your support and camaraderie.

Although, looking back at his posts to see what you admire so much, I am confused at why you would promote such illogical babble.

If any sample of this is worldly and educated in its approach.

QUOTE: Sweattie, talking about linguistics again,are you? It's not your cup of tea - we ll have seen that before. Don't catch yourself a dislocated ellbow or rib from lifting such heavy stuff! You are not built for it!

Then what does that say about the education levels of the western systems?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-1 07:00:41 |Display all floors

Expatter #68

Seneca can mix his metaphors with the best of them.
I am sure that is even more confusing to an ignorant slapper like Wetacos.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-1 09:18:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-5-1 07:00
Seneca can mix his metaphors with the best of them.
I am sure that is even more confusing to an ignorant slapper like Wetacos.

Wow, you really show your class and education level by calling me "wetslut".  You are truly a master linguist and your words evoke such brevity.  Did you print out your degree from Harvard?   But I'm not at all surprised.  Afterall, your ancestors came from inbred, scummy, criminals who were even too foul and ugly for mother England.  You must be really proud of your ancestors who raped and pillaged aborigines, stole their land, and ironically hates asians coming into their "country".  Why don't you "put anotha shrimp on tha bobbie!" eh?

[ Last edited by wetac0s at 2010-5-1 09:25 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-1 10:17:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-5-1 11:18
Why don't you "put anotha shrimp on tha bobbie!" eh?  ...

Actually we call them prawns, and we put them on the "barbie". A "Bobby" is a British policeman, a "Bobbie" is a girl's name.

The nomenclature with which I refer to certain posters, including you, is carefully derived from the character they display on this BBS.

BTW, sadly (for your case) my ancestors were free migrants to Australia, not convicts, and their only interactions with Aboriginals were in a respectful and caring way.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-5-1 13:16:45 |Display all floors

emu

Ahhh!

Metaphors?

So really just a euphemism for a diatribe.

Thanks.

I will make a note of that.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-2 05:34:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-5-1 11:26

Wettie Sweattie,

you PROMISED us here in CHINA to make it here by the end of LAST month.

Was that as empty a word as your claim to be descended from an Uighur person?

Wettie, I am t ...

How long did you stay up last night thinking about me?  Seriously, you are obsessed.  You need help.  It is none of your business whether or not I am in China.  But it is a good idea to visit Xingjiang where some of my ancestors came from.  I am afterall, part uigher.  I remember my great grandmother brought me to Xinjiang when I was very little.  It would be nice to see it again.  

But you would know nothing about that since you are a westerner and have no relation to ethnic Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-3 00:53:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-5-2 12:47
So you are not coming to China, Wettie? It was a bluff? What a pity!

I also urge you to study Uighur! I met Japanese and Koreans who did that in Kashgar.

The good news is that the Chinese ru ...

You really are daft, aren't you?  I said, "Whether or not I am in China".  Do you know what "whether or not" means?  Meaning, I could be in China right now, or I maybe I'm not.  But I'll let you ponder that since it is the only light in your pathetic existence.

Colonial superiority?  Hahahahahahaha   You should really look in the mirror.  The white people in S. Africa are still benefiting from a long colonial past.  They should not even be on African soil.  They stole the land from the Blacks.  They enslaved them and made them slaves in their own land.  They eat the fruits of S. Africa while the native people live in disparity.  I can't believe you would ever accuse the Chinese of being "colonial" to their OWN people.  Do you know what colonial means?  It was first created for europeans.

Go to any continent besides europe and you will see the effects of colonialism.  Go to the Bund in Shanghai and you will see the history of european colonialism and oppression of China.  You suck off the teet of China, yet you hate everything Chinese.  You are a beneficiary of colonialism simply because your skin is white and will be treated better everywhere you go.  

So don't use ethnic issues that you don't understand to fullfill your own agenda.  Colonialism has NOTHING to do with any non-western countries.  

you have no uigher blood and I do.  You have no right to speak for me.  Just because you took a nice vacation in Xingjiang doesn't mean you understand anything.  I really wish hypocrites like you would leave China.  Go back to S. Africa and exploit some more blacks.  Don't bring your evil filth into Asia.  You probably don't want to go back to S. Africa because the Blacks don't want to see your racist face anymore.  I can understand why you ran away.  You probably killed a young black farm hand.

[ Last edited by wetac0s at 2010-5-3 01:25 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.