Author: wetac0s

Chinese: Different ethnicites united into One [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-27 23:51:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-4-27 21:08

Sweattie my Wet Babe! Don't talk in such big words - they might block your oesophagus! 'Racism' - tsk, tsk. I have the distinct feeling you like the elegant consonance of this word more than yo ...

When my great grandmother (an uigher) was alive, she had no problems blending in with other Chinese.  She loved my great grandfather very much and they had a wonderful family together.  Please don't lecture me about my own race.  Please stop telling birds how to fly.  You are the definition of arrogance.  You are the reason why chinese invented "white devil".  

You even berated Stephanie22 (who is mongolian) because her views differed from yours.  The ethnic conflict in China is highly exaggerated for the western public to eat up.  You obviously get aroused everytime something bad about China is written - so I'll let you get off then.  I don't want to ruin the only joy you have in your pathetic hypocritical life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-28 05:36:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-4-21 08:04
totally wrong!

Han are of pure blood and have to keep their blood pure. Ask your friends communistsec and joeching!

Joe is a chip off of the Qianlong block and Qianlong, it was said, was in turn a chip off of a Han Chinese birthmother so they say and, I of course are of the same can of worm as Joe is cos maw Grandpappy first treaked southwards from Shandong coast and set up shop in Guangzhou as a merchant of pickled turnips of all things therefore that should qualify me a Mongol, a Korean, a Qi, Chu, Yan, Han, Zhao, Wei and Qin and the list goes on because who knows where in the hell all of those groups are now a days. japan qualifies for the roster as well because it too was once a chip of all of the above.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-28 06:57:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-4-27 07:51

When my great grandmother (an uigher) was alive, she had no problems blending in with other Chinese.  She loved my great grandfather very much and they had a wonderful family together.  Please  ...

If wardrobes, costumes, apparels, religion, if based on [ Chinese historical accounts is any indication ] you might be what's known in the past as [ Xi-Xia ] or [ Xia-Xia ren ] which is very much Asiatic and very much rivals to the Chinese in the past until later dynastic times where it was merged with the rest of China or what was known as Da Zhongyuan (Greater China) at the time.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-28 11:20:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-4-23 16:12

You are wrong again. Qin Shihuang standardized the writing, not the spoken language. Putonghua is relatively young and based on the Beijing dialect.

What is WRONG is that U do not like his GUTS for Uniting CHINA
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 06:01:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-4-28 22:23

When are YOU GOING AHEAD, Sweattie? You PROMISED US ALL TO MAKE YOUR APPEARANCE IN JOLLY OLD ZHONGGUO BY THE END OF APRIL (if I didn't misread you).

Are your suitcases packed?

Do you hav ...

You are the last person I would tell if I were in China.  I don't like stalkers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 06:09:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-4-28 22:28

Sorry, Sweattie, talking about linguistics again,are you? It's not your cup of tea - we ll have seen that before. Don't catch yourself a dislocated ellbow or rib from lifting such heavy stuff!  ...

Yes, I guess Korean and Mandarin are as different as Swiss and Dutch.  But I don't expect you to know that Korea, Japan, China, and Vietman were founded upon the principles of Confucianism.  The Uighers, including my great grandmother, would be grateful if you did not speak for them or talk as if you are an expert on them.  Being part Uigher, I find it highly insulting that you would abuse my ethnicity to fit your own agenda of dividing China.  My ancestors came from different parts of Asia.  Your ancestors did not.  Don't speak for us.

Picture of  Uyghur princes wearing robes and headgears. Bezeklik, Cave 9:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-30 17:09:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-4-29 08:01
You are the last person I would tell if I were in China.

Face it, Wetslut, you're well and truly outclassed by virtually every other poster here.

Seneca is far more worldly and educated than your cheap and nasty racist ignorant self.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.