Author: xilaren

society is losing values [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-22 13:42:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by titer1 at 2010-4-21 23:11

:),in China ,only the celebrity or the rich can have the private surgery!!
so in west , the surgery is such  admiring career!!

once a time ,I would be a doctor ,however ,my brother is alrea ...

there seems to be a misunderstanding here.Surgery means a private office not a private hospital .
In Greece all doctors work in hospitals in the morning and have a private office called surgery working in the eveniong.No need to be a celebrity.:Q
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-22 17:53:41 |Display all floors

Good thread

Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-4-19 04:12
Once upon a time, children aspired to be teachers, bankers, lawyers or doctors. Now they just want to be celebrities.Society is losing values gradually.Easy money is luring young people .
Your com ...

Also parents have a important role in children's life
its a serious issue

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-22 19:30:11 |Display all floors

New World Order

The Anglo Zionist led New World Order is leading mankind on a trip down the flower strewn path to hell.It
promotes such abominations as sodomy and gender role reversal so the concentration of wealth can be
quickened.It conducts false flag black ops like 9/11 and then uses them as excuses to start open ended
genocidal wars for oil and territory and profit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-22 20:07:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-4-22 19:30
The Anglo Zionist led New World Order is leading mankind on a trip down the flower strewn path to hell.It
promotes such abominations as sodomy and gender role reversal so the concentration of weal ...

If the Zionists are sooooo powerful and behind everything,why haven`t they silenced you yet? I wish somebody would.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-22 21:28:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flowermoon at 2010-4-22 17:53

Also parents have a important role in children's life
its a serious issue

:handshake:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-23 03:03:06 |Display all floors

<arched eyebrow> That old chestnut?

Originally posted by seneca at 4/22/2010 12:31 AM
Education has been 'democratised' to the extent that people now go to universities that formerly would have gone to vocational training schools.

Please... I have found that the "traditional uni" myth to be very much that - given the quality of "Harvard Business Model" the last 30 to 40 years.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-23 11:52:37 |Display all floors
i think parents and the media,such as tv,movie,etc, affect the youth  choice of the future, there are different kinds of program showing on tv everyday, but most of us ,including adults(or parents),like to watch the program which makes us feel relaxing and easing, under this effect, our children also like to watch. few of children likes to watch the program of science, natrue and so on.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.