Author: xilaren

society is losing values [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-21 20:52:07 |Display all floors

Work yes - excuse not to be raise kids, no...

Originally posted by xilaren at 4/20/2010 04:46 PM
oh yes I agree with you I was thinking of Greece when I was talking where mothers are closer than fathers .Fathers are usually all day oocupied with their work

... especially when it comes to issues where the mother only needs to udder the line, "Wait Until Your Father Comes Home" to get a kid to realize that discipline is only an end of a work-shift away.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-21 21:24:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-4-21 14:24

For me you are only agressive talker and easily to blame this and that.
Are you a mother of kids?

if yes,think about urself how difficult is to bring up a kid and lead them into a right tra ...

No I am not aggressive.I am simply straightforward and clear.
As far as my children are concerned me her father and I taught them more with our behaiour and our options in life more than our words.
They learned when they were little ones when somebody asked them the common question' what do you want to be when you grow up '
not to answer 'rich'
In greece nowadays  you are considered unsuccessful in life unless you have a university degree .So parents try to give their children education .I think the same happerns in China.Nothing different.

There are also families however who give priority to money and only money.
My children have learned in their family that they have to earn money always in an HONEST way by working.
Not by selling their body or by cheating people.
Do not ask me what I would do if my children have not been to the university.I am not prepared for such an answer.
It is also true that by becomoing a lawyer or a doctor in Greece it is taken for granted that you have all the possibilities and many chances to have more money than other jobs.
More
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-21 21:28:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2010-4-21 20:52

... especially when it comes to issues where the mother only needs to udder the line, "Wait Until Your Father Comes Home" to get a kid to realize that discipline is only an end of a w ...

I do not like this expression from a mother to her child.Why should she be waititng for the father?Is the father going to be regarded as  the one who only punishes and be scary?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-21 21:37:05 |Display all floors

Because it is the implied realization that...

Originally posted by xilaren at 4/21/2010 08:28 AM
I do not like this expression from a mother to her child.Why should she be waititng for the father?Is the father going to be regarded as  the one who only punishes and be scary?

... a children cannot simply wear down by nagging one parent to get what they want, in the face of the other parent who not willing to put up with any nagging to begin with.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-21 23:03:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-4-19 05:07

I must say, that Doctors in UK can earn from  £100,000 to £250,000. per year.. Even that is a sick amount

It seems that the income gap among countries grows obiviously!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-21 23:11:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-4-19 05:21

.All of them they have a private surgery so they make more money but they need to work both day and evening

:),in China ,only the celebrity or the rich can have the private surgery!!
so in west , the surgery is such  admiring career!!

once a time ,I would be a doctor ,however ,my brother is already a surgery ,so I denied the idea to be a doctor, for I would not hope my
family to be  doctors' centralized zone!
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-21 23:18:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-4-19 05:27

Yes I guess it's the same in UK.
TV now is all about making Celebs. It makes the TV program makers even more millions, disappoints thousands of hopefuls.

It's like a lottery, someone wil ...

now , the society is full of fickle, we need to have a unbiased heart!
we need to host our dream!
actualy, there is a chance to be celebrity overnight ! however that chance is belong to someone!

we need time to enjoy the process , though the progress is filled of sweat and hardship!
:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.