Author: xilaren

society is losing values [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-21 01:03:39 |Display all floors

There I disagree with you...

Originally posted by xilaren at 4/20/2010 11:58 AM

I agree and mostly mothers are to blame.

... because that tired line has been a copout for too many fathers for centuries, whether talking about their sons or daughters.  It takes two to make a child and it takes two to raise a child right - everything else is merely a poor substitute.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-21 05:46:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2010-4-21 01:03

... because that tired line has been a copout for too many fathers for centuries, whether talking about their sons or daughters.  It takes two to make a child and it takes two to  ...

oh yes I agree with you I was thinking of Greece when I was talking where mothers are closer than fathers .Fathers are usually all day oocupied with their work
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-21 11:33:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-4-20 20:57

He is alive and well, and I hope he remains with us as long as certain fools do, or better still: Forever!

how did u know???

he gave u a good shake down under
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-21 11:37:38 |Display all floors
I am glad that money does not motivate me. My happiness comes from much simpler things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-21 13:43:39 |Display all floors
Doctors in UK can earn from  £100,000 to £250,000. per year ?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-21 14:24:01 |Display all floors

hi xilar

Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-4-21 00:58

I agree and mostly mothers are to blame.

For me you are only agressive talker and easily to blame this and that.
Are you a mother of kids?

if yes,think about urself how difficult is to bring up a kid and lead them into a right track. think about one min..
then what I wanted to say is if all the kids wish to be a celebrities (as you post),what was wrong? if that could bring them or their families a fame and fortune to change their life syles...are there any differentces than those bankers,teachers or doc.for ex.on making money matters? No,not at all,we are making our life by different tries. **you should not worry about that phenom. as the world exists with its own balance,if one day everyone becomes celebrities that would bring down its growing and popularities and some one would change to another directions,so why should we worry for that.no reasons.**

nowadays it is very popular to be a movie stars ,movie directors etc which from the behind we can say that our society is keeping big steps of growing faster and faster. why? 'cause we are rich enough to keen on those tv programms and celebrities and we enjoy watching their shows and talklives as long as we are free from boring works and lifes.

Don't you agree?

by the way,if your childeren none of them is neither a banker or doctor,what will you do?
or you want your childrent just lead the same life or track as you do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-21 17:48:13 |Display all floors
Yes some GP's here are on 100k per year.  But their job can be extremely stressfull and they're far better value than some footballers on 100k PER WEEK !!!

Lower down the scale we have a qualified nurse on maybe 25K per year.  These people are indispensable.  

We would certainly get by without the footballers the celeb wannabies and many of the greedy Bankers but we would be in a very sad state without Teachers, Doctors and Nurses.

The values are completely wrong.  I blame market capitalists to a great extent and the puppet media who dance to their tune.

[ Last edited by St_George at 2010-4-21 06:02 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.