Author: xuyaoni

Finding Boyfriend / Girlfriend in internet? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-19 09:18:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xuyaoni at 2010-4-18 19:39
i have a chinese friend on his thirties getting frustrating because he has no girlfriend, and his parents put much pressure on him because he is supossed to marry at this age. He has been looking f ...

In China , asking the dating agency for a GF/wife, it's  very pudency and failure , you can't let others know you have gone to the dating agency. or , you can't face your friends and colleague   it will make you feel very shame when you meet others ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-19 09:29:03 |Display all floors
dating agency means a place that gather all the failure of marriage in China , the "face" is so important in CHinese , may be you can't image   . through your friend prefer single than go to dating agency for a gf/wife

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-19 13:40:04 |Display all floors

Finding Boyfriend / Girlfriend in internet?

There are many examples of finding boyfried/girlfriend on internet successfully. I think it needs to be more careful to do so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-19 14:14:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by swin_gggl at 2010-4-19 09:29
dating agency means a place that gather all the failure of marriage in China , the "face" is so important in CHinese , may be you can't image   . through your friend prefer single  ...

Yes, i understand what you mean. But my friend told me that his mum is always asking everybody, if they can help her find a girl for his son, he said that she even goes to a park were the elder people meet and shows his picture to other elders with the hope that she will find a girl for him....so i don`'t know what is more embarrasing ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-19 15:02:58 |Display all floors
I think to find your partner in the internet is very crazy. There are so many deceive in the internet. There are some deceive news in the internet. Please be carfull . Don't believe the internet . Internet only for study and entertainment.
If you want to fine a BF of GF, please pay more attention your surrounding people .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-19 15:52:33 |Display all floors
Why so serious?
Internet is just another method for people to extend their social network. We should treat it like the way which we recognized. Actually, I met my BF through the internet(through a online game). Just like other male-friends, we treat eaach other like a friend at frist. And we experienced the same steps like other lovers.
So I think , how to meet the friend is not important, but it is eccential that what you would do after the encounter and also it is the key to decide your love or affection is the true or a lie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-19 16:23:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dusty1 at 2010-4-19 05:36
I met my wife online, (she is chinese) when we chatted we did not lie, only told the truth. When we met we found yes we did both tell the truth, we married after 5 days of meeting eachother, we hav ...

. . . but you still got ur qq - quickie quickie and now u have ur "long time" qq - quickie quickie. Yes?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.