Views: 1501|Replies: 3

Thousands of White people gather in Nazi salute [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-14 22:41:17 |Display all floors
Their arms raised in a Nazi salute, thousands of angry white followers greet the coffin of Eugene Terreblanche as it leaves church.

The South African white supremacist was buried on Friday, six days after being hacked to death by two black farm workers.

Supporters travelled from across the country to mourn his murder and, in some cases, plot revenge.

Children and even babies were dressed in the uniform of 69-year-old Terreblanche’s party, the AWB.
A massive security operation was mounted for the ceremony amid fears of violent clashes between whites and blacks.

But there were few black faces to be seen. Some mourners muttered ‘housemaid’ in Afrikaans when a black government minister paying official respects walked past.

Despite calls for calm from political leaders following Terreblanche’s brutal killing, the crowd were united in the view that the death of the white supremacist leader was a political assassination.

‘None of us are safe,’ said Jan van der Merwe, a small scale farmer.

‘White farmers are always been murdered in this country, but now they have killed our leader, there must be consequences.’

[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/09/article-1264753-0911FB5E000005DC-271_306x423.jpg[/quote]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 13:58:20 |Display all floors
Aw poo, here comes the ridiculous reprisal attacks. Thanks for the update though Wetaco.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 15:24:16 |Display all floors
2000 farmers killed in the recent years.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 17:02:14 |Display all floors

Reply #1 wetac0s's post

I hope calm prevails and folks in SA have learned that there are better ways to recolve problems than reprisal(s).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.