Author: wetac0s

Seven Reasons to Thank China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-15 10:56:52 |Display all floors
It infuriates me too, usually lowering yourself to the level of a guest on the Jerry Springer show does little to argue a point though. We have to leave the insults out of it or we are no better than Mr. Toto or Mr. Buddy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 11:50:10 |Display all floors

Reply #68 vorgal78's post

You have to admit that Seneca started it.  We were having a civilized conversation when all of a sudden mr. sececa starts bashing every good thing China has done out of his own pathetic vendetta against me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 12:39:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-4-14 23:32
SInce you claim to know me so well, maybe you should just write my biography!  It's nice to know you are masturbating to every word I say.

That's disgusting! Stop it, Seneca! You'll go blind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 12:47:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-14 10:08
Go on you China bashers, come up with something... THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING!!

Well, it didn't help that this was the 2nd post.

I'm new here and don't know much about personal histories and vendettas. What I do know is that there's a lot of bashing coming from both sides, and most of it seems unprovoked. I think the 1st post was trying to set a good tone, and I appreciate that. But even a more critical one -- be it critical of U.S. or China or Korea or Google or whatever  -- should not devolve into attacks on one's nationality, race, or religion. That seems beneath us all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 12:47:22 |Display all floors
I feel like a parent at the moment.

The point is, if someone baits you, don't respond in kind. We should all be grown up enough to shake our head and let silly comments go.
Seneca often has well thought out ideas that he feels strongly about but others disagree with, hell, sometimes I disagree with him totally but I don't start insulting him or his heritage.
Wetaco, you also have made many good points, I admit I have argued with you in an immature fashion before but it is really a pointless activity.
I am sure all our brains would be better used discussing things calmly and without personal villification.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 12:51:17 |Display all floors

Reply #75 vorgal78's post

Yes, I suppose I should let it go whenever Seneca calls my people cockroaches who leech off america/australia who deserve to die.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 12:54:52 |Display all floors
Not worth fighting name callers, hold your head high and be a better person.

If it is true it is true, nothing you can do except make a better world
If it is false, it is false and counts for nothing.

Lol, you would like my wife Wetaco, you are very similar, believe me, that is a compliment.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.