Author: wetac0s

Seven Reasons to Thank China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-15 02:11:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-4-14 04:01
China receives a great deal of valid criticism in the Western press. The Chinese Government restricts free speech. Much of the internet is off limits. Pollution is a big problem. A weak currency de ...

What about China's past?

Do you know how many millions of people died because not food to eat

Happily in the 70s somebody appeared to open China to the world

We thank to Xioping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 10:03:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 10:16:47 |Display all floors
It is a pity that this thread has turned into a chest thumping ground for tantrum throwing children.  It started off so promising.
When people write information here, how about we do not resort to personal attacks. We have had four pages of wasted space instead of four pages of logical discussion.

Our personal identities do not need to come into play here and all of us are guilty of thread derailment

Get it together people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 10:18:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 10:25:45 |Display all floors
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, and also that the anglo bashers cut it out as well, the thread is about positive things, not negatives. I think if people want to carp on about the negatives, start another thread.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 10:28:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 10:35:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2010-4-15 10:25
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, and also that the anglo bashers cut it out as well, the thread is about positive things, not negatives. I think if people want to carp on about the negatives, start an ...

The trouble is that the west bashers appear to demand carte blanche while those who are objective about China, and the world on the whole, are trashed here.
P.S; the original post was indeed very good.

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2010-4-15 10:36 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.