Author: polaris1120

Google doesn't expect other firms to stand up to Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-13 21:19:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by schizzo at 2010-4-13 21:15
Is google schizzi ?

Letting go the China market

only for idealism ?

I tell you what - from someone who has seen corporations lie, cheat and would sell their own mother for the almighty dollar - it's refreshing to see a little idealism.
No one likes or trusts big corporations that only act out of profit.  They have been ruining the world, exploiting people in other countries, selling out their own countrymen, etc.
I'll take google's idealism any day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 21:21:17 |Display all floors
Yeah !

Go google go !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 21:23:23 |Display all floors
Can google become a Chinese National hero ?

I mean in future years ?

Maybe in 10 years from now the colorful  "google" sign might replace the Mao pictures ?

Or is that to much schizzo ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 21:26:56 |Display all floors

what are you mumblin 'bout...

Originally posted by schizzo at 2010-4-13 05:17
So google is not really schizzo ?

The Chinese government is schizzo ?

WOW ?

you kno google owns FB, twitter, youtube, etc...and those are very vital tools for propaganda around the world also to gather essential info of any country on this planet earth or even further; google is only good if it stays within its boundary  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 21:27:51 |Display all floors
Google doesn't own facebook or twitter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 21:28:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-4-13 21:26

you kno google owns FB, twitter, youtube, etc...and those are very vital tools for propaganda around the world also to gather essential info of any country on this planet earth or even further; ...

Yeah propaganda to compromize the US government, anger the Chinese government at the same time.

Being quoted and used (misused) by all factions in this forum.

schizzo ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 21:32:02 |Display all floors
Don't you get it?  It's not about politics.  The internet is for the people so we can do what we are doing now... talking to people from across the globe.  Wow!  I would of never thought I could dothat as a child.   Twitter, facebook, etc - is owned by everyone who uses it.  Why is social media so popular?  People like to talk to each other!  We can't get enough of it.  Facebook was essential when my son was in tanzania.  He could share photos, even videos - keep everyone in the family informed and all for free.  We all said, it was like living the experience through him.  Tanzania doesn't think facebook is dangerous - thank god for that!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.