Views: 4807|Replies: 7

so tired for find new job [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-8 16:44:46 |Display all floors
i wanna to change the job, because i find there is nothing attract to me in current job. and no chance to promote in recent years, my good friends also leave the company, so i no object to talk freely, it let me very unconfortable, and another point, the salary is low~~
so i am very busy after offduty. i logined the net to find  job. after some interviews, i got the call said i have passed the interview already, and it is approving process internal, and will provide offer to me when approved. but a week passed, i still don't get the offer, it makes me worry.
there is the other interview this week, if i could get the offer from first company, i no need to attend the next interview. but the offer is not gotten, i am hesitant and no idea whether need to attend the interview or not~~~what should i do?~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 16:30:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by andy929 at 2010-4-8 16:44
i wanna to change the job, because i find there is nothing attract to me in current job. and no chance to promote in recent years, my good friends also leave the company, so i no object to talk fre ...

There is no need to be a superwoman, stability is the most important thing for a woman. IF the current job is not so bad, you can stay for it's not easy to quit and find another better one. I believe you know clearly the situation especially the number of the college graduates is rising each year. The competion is fierce.
Anyway I wish you GOOD LUCK :)

[ Last edited by wcying at 2010-4-16 04:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 16:59:02 |Display all floors

why don't you give a call to the first company

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 15:19:29 |Display all floors
Now more and more friends of mine are seeking for stable jobs with high salary. But I think we should have the guts to explore our own life rather than enjoy the leisure when we are still very young. My opinion is to give yourself a comprehensive evaluation first and ask questions like "where my passion lies in" or "which kind of people I am?" Thoese questions will help you understand yourself a little bit more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-25 10:54:58 |Display all floors
Everyone want to got a job with high salary. in fact, it is difficult to find especially for newcomer. even experinced coworker was paid lower in latest time.
so first you should do hard in your current job or find new interesting things in your job or company(move to another job).
second, interview some company to find a suitable job.
anywhere, whatever it is, job is just one part of life. many things we can do in ouf life!
Badminton&English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-27 00:28:36 |Display all floors
the salary is important,but the work experience is more than important.if you think you can do that more than you responsible for now or you really achieve another company's requirement,congratulations,you should try more chance.

work for different company,it would give you the better experience,that'll be your own wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-19 08:15:42 |Display all floors
Hey Andy,
Have you got your job now?
If not yet, why not take as many interviews as possible? :) I think it helps you make a wise decision if you try several more companies.

Don't worry. Be happy.
Work hard~~!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.