Author: expatter

Jap Drug Smugglers Executed – Racism or Hypocrisy? [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-8 20:57:19 |Display all floors

zhiran

emu never joined in that topic. AFAIK

That does then leave a space for one other on your list.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 22:33:25 |Display all floors

First it was lack of comprehension, now your reasoning has deserted you...

Originally posted by zhiran at 2010-4-8 20:52

Nope it just gave you another opportunity for you to do what you do best. Pick fights & patronize.

I doubt you were interested in the topic but when you saw your favorite characters sene ...

You'd prefer if I (if not all Chinese) never open their mouths to defend China. You'd prefer it if all the China bashers were given free rein and no one comes to her defence. You don't like to see anyone, especially me, come to China's defence, do you? It really disappoints you that you find so many others (Chinese and non-Chinese alike) willing to do so and doing a darn good job of it too, hmmmm?

It's a great pleasure for me to disappoint my favourite friends senny, emu and.... oi, weren't you on the list on that topic...? I can't remember. You China bashers all look alike to me....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 23:17:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-4-8 22:33

You'd prefer if I (if not all Chinese) never open their mouths to defend China.

I should have stopped reading after this sentence.

You are not from China.

You are a laowei.  Why do you play out the wannabe role so much?

Ahh... so when you speak out to Seneca etc. you are only defending China. When you criticize the west, you are exercising your right to hold an opinion.

When Seneca etc. criticizes the west he is exercising his right to hold an opinion but when he criticizes China, they are China bashers.

What fine logic you have...

I really wonder why you are so sensitive that people hold differing opinions on what happens in China. After all, as I mentioned, you aren't even a Chinese national!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 23:19:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-4-8 22:33

You'd prefer if I (if not all Chinese) never open their mouths to defend China....

Funny that, given you believe I was born in the PRC

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 23:31:29 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....

Originally posted by zhiran at 2010-4-8 23:17

I should have stopped reading after this sentence.

You are not from China.

You are a laowei.  Why do you play out the wannabe role so much?

Ahh... so when you speak out to Seneca etc ...

Proof of lack of comprehension! Obvioulsy you never read this sentence or perhaps didn't understand it:

"It really disappoints you that you find so many others (Chinese and non-Chinese alike) willing to do so and doing a darn good job of it too, hmmmm?"

Try not to misinterpret what that means, or read into it now! If you have any problems let me know and I'll be happy to explain it...

My defence of China (regardless of who or what I am, heh!) really gets to you, doesn't it....? Of course it does coz you think that those not from China shouldn't defend it. But those not from China should always criticise it..... chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.... Hilarious....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 23:35:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-4-7 13:01
Chinadaily BBS » News Talk » China & the World>> China executes Japanese drug smuggler. Souvenir.
O Replies
Chinadaily BBS » News Talk » China & the World >&g ...

there was a thread about a nigerian women being death-sentenced for drug smuggling..
as i recall now...it didn't last long either...
so..i don't think it's apathy for the japanese that the therads you mentioned didn't last long...
what i thought about the nigerian woman..i think the same way in this japanese mans case aswell.....that's why i didn't comment in those threads...
it's really  very sad that 2kg of illicit drug is going to cost that man his life...
btw..i heard that even the japanese authority didn't care or comment much about this case......
its sad  that pple dye for mistakes not very great........

[ Last edited by esmarika at 2010-4-8 11:36 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 23:42:25 |Display all floors

I do....?

Originally posted by zhiran at 2010-4-8 23:19

Funny that, given you believe I was born in the PRC

"Funny that, given you believe I was born in the PRC..."

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....Well, jeez, I didn't even know I believed that! Thanks for telling me! But you know, dude, wishful thinking just doesn't cut it...

So let's see; on my list you have a lack of comprehension, questionable reasoning, changing other peoples' replies, and now wishful thinking.

Dang, dude! I know that nobody's perfect, but....aren't you taking it too far in the other direction....?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.