Author: rockmybaby

Yahoo E-Mail Accounts Hacked in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-3 10:25:46 |Display all floors
Longzhou,

first it is funny to call me with that name, even though I have to disappoint you that you are aiming on the wrong person.

To what you have said. No doubts that those things are happening.

But it seems that you completely succumb to government power.

You are definitely a citizen liked by many governments.

- 150 % loyal

- can recognize the National flag in complete darkness

- can sing the National anthem day and night

- puts down anyone who dares to criticize the government

- reports anyone who refuses to harmonize

I think if one would browse through all the thousands of posts you have made here in CD BBS
you will find not a single post critical of the Chinese government.
If I am wrong please point me to that.

Well done - must have make a fortune with that already.

[ Last edited by rockmybaby at 2010-4-3 10:27 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-3 12:12:44 |Display all floors

Longzhou is advocating dictatorship

not that he's finding regretful that citizens are scanned and monitored at any step they do.

No, he's proud and happy that the government is doing so. He welcomes it as a sign of power.

If this is how European communists are, then I have to state: I'm more than happy that in Europe, communism has finally been overthrown.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-3 14:19:55 |Display all floors

Rudi, Rudi......

Originally posted by rockmybaby at 2010-4-3 10:25
Longzhou,

first it is funny to call me with that name, even though I have to disappoint you that you are aiming on the wrong person.

To what you have said. No doubts that those things are ha ...

I wonder how you landed that job being such a childish man!

I decided long time ago be to stand on the side of those who are right.

You decided to stand on the side of those that are wrong and thus will always be unhappy.

Yes, I support the Chinese Government because I believe they are doing a great job in making this country and its citizens World leaders.

You support people like Google, for example, who will soon be dust in the wind.......time will tell!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-3 14:22:20 |Display all floors

The thing goes like this.......

Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-4-3 12:12
not that he's finding regretful that citizens are scanned and monitored at any step they do.

No, he's proud and happy that the government is doing so. He welcomes it as a sign of power.

If ...

what I advocate or not is not under discusion here. We live (I suppose you do also), in a country that has its own rules. True, they were not set by US foreigners, but still its their rule.

Nobody has the obligation to stay in China or interact with the Chinese if she/he feels uncomfortable. The World is very big to find other ponds to swim; ask Google if not!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-3 14:24:22 |Display all floors

#31 a bit more for you....

are you trying to suggest that in Europe citizens are not closely monitored?

Ahem....shall I bring you here how many police cameras are set in every corner of the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain...etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-3 14:34:14 |Display all floors
I am not convinced, that google is a completely innocent company.

But I do admire people (or companies) who can sacrifice profit for moral reasons.

- there are people out there, who would never run a tobacco store for "moral" reasons.

- there are people out there who would never run a video game entertainment business for "moral" reasons.

- there are people out there who refuse to bow to political censorship for "moral" reasons.

Surely all the above businesses are not against the law,

it is up to you if you can bear it,

- that many people will die of lung cancer,

- that many children get addicted to violent video games,

- that media will lie and cheat people.

I am making a difference and I clearly support google in this case.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-3 14:38:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-4-3 14:24
are you trying to suggest that in Europe citizens are not closely monitored?

Ahem....shall I bring you here how many police cameras are set in every corner of the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain...etc.

There are many, but in China there are more (just my subjective feeling).

But that's not the question here. My point was: You don't complain about this tight surveillance, you don't regard it as a necessary inconvenience, you rather applaud when other people are spied as much as possible. More precisely: You seem to be on the side of those who want to suppress others.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.