Views: 1614|Replies: 4

Is it necessary to Restrict sale of knives for security [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-30 11:08:34 |Display all floors
Is it necessary to Restrict sale of knives for security of Shanghai Expo?

Similar to Beijing's measure the ensure the security during the big event Olympic Games in 2008, Shanghai  municipal government will restrict the sale of knives during the Shanghai Expo.

if you want to buy a knife, show your ID card at first.

we can totally understand the government's consideration of holding a safe Expo, but government should also consider the citizen's daily life to be uninterrupted by this event as few as possible.

comparing with Bejing's 2008 measure, which led the knives disappeared from the maim market, this time shanghai do better on the respect of civilian's daily life.
The restricted knives would be sold in designated places authorized by local commercial departments. Buyers will need to show their ID cards and have their personal information registered before they can take the knives away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 11:30:51 |Display all floors
acc to Mao, he whispered into my ears :-

GUNS - NO

Knives - Ok la as limited danger
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 16:00:19 |Display all floors
A big joke......sale of knives restricted during EXPO....millions of knives already out their in any household.What a joke. Well,if I want to kill i just use a fork.....chopsticks also would work.lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 16:03:48 |Display all floors
try that in an airplane
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 16:06:25 |Display all floors
the government to do this isn't for security,but for adding more works.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.