Author: fluffylufy

What is the meaning of life? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-17 22:29:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Zsummersun at 2010-4-17 22:22
The meaning of life is, pessimistically, to be adpated to life

Destiny summons for everyone to go through it. Any sufferings or happiness are set to be there

this is really pissimistic option.
I do not adapt to life.I make my life  adapt to my dreams and targets.It takes time but I persist until one day I manage.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-17 22:30:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2010-4-17 04:00
The meaning of life is to return our seeds to Mars

Pay our respect to our ancestors on Mars

And make contact with other civilizations beyond our solar system!

do you agree that men come from Mars while women from venus?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 22:57:19 |Display all floors
You are as good as fcuked if you even have to ask the question.

Why would a happy person bother to ask ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 23:49:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fluffylufy at 2010-3-29 23:44

satisfaction....
happiness...
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-18 00:09:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fluffylufy at 2010-3-29 09:14 PM
Wondering

If everything goes well as planned, no one thinks of life

If everything goes unexpected everyone tries to find the meaning of it, ask the evolutionists, its nothing but cell and blood, no heart or moral. You can cheat, kill, rape because there is no question of moral concept in evolution. People can live in whatever way they want !!!

[ Last edited by manoj10 at 2010-4-17 09:46 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-18 00:33:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-4-18 00:09

If everything goes well as planned, no one thinks of life

If everything goes unexpected everyone tries to find the meaning of it, ask the evolutionists, its nothing but cell and blood,  ...

haha...
manoj somebody has stolen your aavatar...you noticed...
i was confused when i read the post..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-18 00:50:05 |Display all floors

Life is..

When we ponder questions on that which seems to exist, it's most important to ask the right question.  Thus, what is the meaning of life may be more suitable when rephrased as, life is the journey between birth and death. It is as it means the middle.  The wonder of it all is the journey. Life is the 'middle passage' that it simply the mid-way between the two points.  We as humans seem to find comfort in asking questions of which we cannot answer i.e. where do we come from and why are we here and where do we go next.  While in the realm of human scrutiny, maybe it's reasonable to understand that the questions themselves are life. It's not if the journey exists,  It's what one does while on the journey,  No more, no less.  Finally, a question that may be worthy of asking while in the middle is" can we plan a path in the journey that allows us to happily accept non-life"?  That is to say, happiness is knowing that life, and all that humans assign to it, is defined by achieving non-life, death.  So it's important to not focus on the parts of the journey, but on the whole.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.