Author: expatter

Behind Dalai Lama's holy cloak [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-24 21:24:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-4-24 19:07

Congratulations, Sweet Wettie, and finally you did own up to being a foreigner in the U.S> of A.. BUt you did well in earning your SAT score. You just did not hack it to get a university g ...

haha I never said I was or wasn't a US citizen.  I will leave that open for you to think about as you lay awake at night unsatisfied with your pathetic bitter life.

I wish I could get affirmative action, but it is not applied for Asians.  It is far harder for asians to get into college than even whites because the bar is set higher.  

Since you are so obsessed with my personal life, I will neither confirm nor deny anything.  Since you have a wife and maybe a family (hopefully not), I suggest you focus on them instead of me.  Does your wife know you hate china and chinese so much?  At least I am not married to an American because I would be a hypocrite.  

Unless your own personal life is so horrid that you have to come on CD every minute and search for my posts so you can fill the empty void.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 21:31:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-4-24 19:11

So the non-expert on matters Buddhist is declaring me an ignoramus in matters Buddhist. How intelligent!

I nearly started yearning for the loving Buddhist caresses administered by Sweet W ...

so are you calling yourself an "expert" on Buddhism?  AHAHAHAHAHAH!

You did not respond to any of the legitimate facts that I stated regarding the fig tree, the rose-apple tree, and the parable of the mustard seed.  If you knew ANYTHING about Buddhism, you would be responding to that instead of yelling empty rhetorical quips like a little baby. Seriously, is that your only response: "So the non-expert on matters Buddhist is declaring me an ignoramus in matters Buddhist. How intelligent! "  

As I stated before, you think you are an expert on everything.  Yet, you have never once proven yourself to be knowledgeable and worthy.  You are a phony intellect.  You would tell a bird how to fly.  But the only thing you are an expert on is ignorance, arrogance, and hatred.  God help you.  

Peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-26 14:21:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-8 01:09:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.