Views: 20477|Replies: 63

The coming shock, let's be prepared! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-29 13:44:14 |Display all floors
When we are prepared, adequate policy adjustment will neutralized the worst effects of such an event!

Prepare for BIG PUBLIC works spendings!
2012 is real!
Doubt a Rmb revaluation would solve this problem, only a real Dollar devaluation is capable to adjust against the big American Defisit!

Gosh!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 13:48:08 |Display all floors

Water supply, Sewage - prepare the companies to finance the expansion!

Increase Rail freight, Rail high speed passenger capacity, neutralized affects of a "dollar crisis"......

Increase wages in Super centre, do ensure consumption remains!
Expect commodity prices to plunge in a Dollar crisis which will affect the global trade!
Create Rmb/foreign state swaps to sustain trade if such an event is unleashed!

(fill in the rest of the details)

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 08:33:34 |Display all floors

Apocalyse... just not now please

There has been a lot of doom-saying, another recession following the Bush-Greenspan subprime misery, a double dip...  

Then the Greece thing happens... Greece did manage to auction off their bonds at 6% coupon rate, which is pretty stiff for EU standard where ~3% is the norm.  

Give me some good new, GreenLizardMan
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 08:42:30 |Display all floors

they dont need my vote...

do they  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 12:46:23 |Display all floors

Reply #3 cestmoi's post

Hey HongKie Britisher......
I am GREEN DRAGON, stop being a nuisance, address me properly....

China exports is the main target.....
The good news is that if there is a US$ devaluation of 33%, it would affect only demand in USA, probably Europe...
Unlikely to affect elsewhere as long as China ENSURE the SWAP ARRANGEMENTs with Japan, Asian Trade Route States, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, South East Asia, are in order.....

It's the normal affairs of man, especially when a BIG POWER is trying to defend against the rise of another....
It's us small buffer states especially the ASIAN TRADE ROUTE STATEs, BRITISH CLUB that would be hurt most as weare dependent on trade, not those BIG CONTINENTAL STATEs especially those with large domestic economy...

What China would do is COMPLETE THE WATER SUPPLY, electric supply, freight, passenger transport.....
and create credit to the middle class, so that consumption can continue...

A Dollar crisis could mean a fall in value of Crude oil in Big state currency....
However USA controls MESOPOTAMIA, and heavily influence the Royal Arabs....
(That's why i said, it's a mistake for China not to GET RID of the American Regime from Mesopotamia....) aiyoh....

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-10 11:18:12 |Display all floors
Well-said Green Dragon,
' What China would do is COMPLETE THE WATER SUPPLY, electric supply, freight, passenger transport.....
and create credit to the middle class, so that consumption can continue...”
Also it’d build two or three Carrier Groups, after all you can’t expect the US of A to take care of the whole world.  They had to shoulder it for too long already as one can observe.
Even people getting irrational: A seven-year-old Russian boy who was adopted by an American woman has been sent home on his own with a note saying he was no longer wanted.
Even my dog I would take better care off.
Read more:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100 ... -to-ru-3fd0ae9.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 11:55:39 |Display all floors

Reply #6 shameless's post

really doubt USA will be in serious problem, just a blip, happens so often that Americans are used to it.....

UK just did it, a depreciation of the BPD, and whoa!
Back in positive territory.....

ha ha ha

Don't worry about your Government, Mr. Shameless, The American Regime is very efficient!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.