Author: wetac0s

American websites that translate what Chinese people saying on the internet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-5 09:20:59 |Display all floors

My, my, my - this thread is STILL going?

If so, may I toss some gasoline on this fire?

ht tp://w ww.adamdanielmezei.c om/nothing-but-an-e-banger-the-continuing-evolution-of-chinas-e-bang-hey-what-the-hells-an-e-bang/2885

This was written a year ago by A. D. Mezei, and I have to say... looks like the ' Blog Bubble' has deflated a bit.  Either folks have moved on to other gigs (like me), or have gotten more 'organized' (i.e. brought in additional resources/people to run the sites).

The one thing that has gotten a bit better has been the communication - with both sides of the Asian Rim looking at each other without the bias of the past, or through the prisms of 'traditional media'.

The other thing?  It seems that a website has 'arrived' with the 'Usual Gang of Forumites" from the China Daily come to camp out in that site's comments section.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-5 16:18:42 |Display all floors
Tim Osman - race traitor.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.