Author: wetac0s

American websites that translate what Chinese people saying on the internet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-26 06:16:58 |Display all floors

Reply #7 tradervic's post

what if I translated everything you've said into chinese and posted it on a chinese website for all to ridicule.....maybe I did and you don't know it....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 06:21:08 |Display all floors

Ah!

So stealing someone's webblog is not theft?

Google 'tradervic', and Chinadaily's BBS forum for 'tradervic' will pop up.

The stuff I write and posted here is own and copyrighted by CD.
Still don't think Google is nothing but a big cyberspace thieving rat?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 06:21:26 |Display all floors

<arched eyebrow>

Originally posted by wetac0s at 3/25/2010 04:31 PM
I think it's disgusting to post and translate Chinese netizens opinions on American websites without their permission or knowledge so that ...

... so that folks can understand what others are thinking?

Sorry wetac0s - but it seems that your line of reasoning like Wassim Chao and Darrell Coleman - myopic and rather phobic.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 06:22:25 |Display all floors
Whether Fauna is actually Chinese is questionable.  Even if she is, she's certainly a traitor who doesn't mind selling out her own people and country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 06:31:19 |Display all floors

Reply #10 tradervic's post

That is why I think there should be Chinese websites that translate what Westerners are saying online into Chinese so that Chinese netizens can discuss it.  An eye for an eye.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 06:33:38 |Display all floors
Or a website that translate what westerners are saying about what chinese people are saying...translate all the comments made by americans on Chinasmack or Chinadivide into Chinese so that Chinese people can see what Americans think of what Chinese people have posted online.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 06:33:38 |Display all floors

<ahem> When you have the China Daily BBS...

Originally posted by wetac0s at 3/25/2010 05:22 PM
Whether Fauna is actually Chinese is questionable.  Even if she is, she's certainly a traitor who doesn't mind selling out her own people and country.

... a website owned and operated by the CCP, allowing an Rhodesian expat, Darrell Coleman, to call himself "Chairman" - I tend to find that crack to extremely funny... until I remember that this is a CCP owned and operated website.  You trying to get someone lined up against the wall and shot?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.