Views: 1209|Replies: 3

the cove [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-19 02:14:43 |Display all floors
Ever seen the cove?  or Whale wars?  It seems like japan-bashing is pretty popular these days

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-19 08:33:24 |Display all floors
Maybe bashing is not bad when a  country lie to the whole world, lie to it's own people and even givet oxic food to its own children.

I respect the dolphin and whale meat importance in japan food, but I think everybody on this earth cannot refuse to change its mind about ecological disaster men cause. I think it's possible for japanese to stop give toxic meat to their children and eat less whale meat. keep tradition and protect environment.
The fact that mafia protect the lie of the "cove", just show how rotten is this system.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-19 08:38:19 |Display all floors
I have absolutely no problem with Japanese people eating whale or dolphin meat if they hunt it in the traditional manner, get your spears, (minus explosive heads) get you 40 foot wooden boat, paddle out and kill them to your hearts content. The problem I have is when animals are killed in a manner which does not seem sustainable at all, or that is cruel. Blowing a hole in somethings head and still taking an hour to kill it, really isnt humane.

I have not watched the Cove though, I do not like to see such graphic images of animals slaughtered in mass numbers, it makes me very sad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-19 12:49:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2010-3-19 08:38
I have absolutely no problem with Japanese people eating whale or dolphin meat if they hunt it in the traditional manner, get your spears, (minus explosive heads) get you 40 foot wooden boat, paddl ...

watch the documentary first....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.