Views: 3797|Replies: 2

eager to know more foreign friends in Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-11 16:50:06 |Display all floors
Hello, friends:

I've been diving for so long time, but i can not hold my breath any more!
This is the first post i have ever posted, so please don't pick at me if I make some mistakes.
There begins my brief self-introduction:
I'm a boy,23, graduated from BFSU, and have been living in Beijing for almost 20 years. And now I work in B.D.A., Beijing.
I like sports, football especially, and travelling. So I wanna know more foreign friends who's gonna travel around Beijing, i'm happy to be a company.
This is my MSN: NathanChia@live.cn
Your message is always welcome!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-11 23:21:06 |Display all floors

never ever referrin yourself as a BOI...

and ont have to tell us that neither, coz we can look you up in your personal profile (if any in there for us to pimp)...and you're a man not a boy  

*dont say BOY when you're travellin to the US & anywherelse i dunno; it sounds very BAD  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 10:50:07 |Display all floors

Thank you for your advice!

Wow, I think I really gotta a lot to learn, and thank you. But could you please tell more about this dont-say-boy? Why is that?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.