Author: wetac0s

Divide and Conquer [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-12 06:01:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-3-11 02:50 AM

If, we Asians allow this to happen to us again, then we deserve to be kicked on the butts! Let us be vigilant at all times. Get wise and be wise,

right on.  

what really happened is that japan did joined up with china when it supported the manchu monarch, really the only legitimate government of china, even with the same puppet status as the rest renegade groups.  well, basically what happened was the chiang puppet government rejected japan and started to massacre chinese with american support.  and worse yet, the history was totally distorted to say china was fighting japan in wwii.  the truth was: japan allied itself with not only the manchu government, but also the wang ching wei in the east, and was the most dominant force in china.  and at the end, it was the japanese weapon that's the major contribution in chasing the western barbarians out of asia.

so let's not blow it this time.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 06:02:33 |Display all floors
I promote an Asian Alliance of ALL asian countries except Australia to kick US troops off our lands and promote the Pacific Economy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 08:20:58 |Display all floors
Good luck with that wet Taco's. In fact the thing you propose is very similar to the basis of many fantasy games where people who identify themselves as being genetically superior create super nations to achieve dominance over the rest of the world. Naturally this leads to war due to friction between the super countries.

Petera is fond of quoting 1984, this is what you are promoting here and I doubt if it eventuates that it will be a good thing.

Have you thought this through at all or do you just not like Westerners?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 08:25:13 |Display all floors

Reply #9 vorgal78's post

I'm just trying to raise awareness about history.  History does not lie.  Do you deny the Rwandan genocide, Indian colonization, etc... by westerners???  I'm trying to protect the sovereignty of my fellow Asians, I do not care for war.  I could careless about what you people do in europe, that is your land and Asians have no say in your affairs.  Unlike westerners, we Asians don't enjoy conflict or butting into other culture's affairs.

The whole point of divide and conquer is to cause conflict and war.  War is exactly what I don't want.  If the EU/US gets their way, India and china will be killing each other off while they sit back and watch.

[ Last edited by wetac0s at 2010-3-12 08:27 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 08:35:12 |Display all floors
History is an interpretation of events, usually by people who were never there or who are bias and want to cover their own butts.

As for the colonisation, no I do not deny and I do not think it acceptable.
When in recent history has the west tried to colonise Asia?

As for asians not enjoying conflict, if you want to bring up history ask the Japanese, ask the indonesians how they treat the timorese.

Butting into other cultures business? Well if you dont want to, step away from the UN, hand in China's Veto vote, Stop buying oil from Iran because obviously Asia will be happy sitting there and navel gazing for the next two hundred years.

China has tried this, it got no where. Now that China is playing on the international stage it is gaining power rapidly.

You want to have China as the big fish in a small pond because you know no other Asian country can begin to compete with it. By "Minding your own business" you are advocating a return to an Asia spanning empire, rotting in its own magnificence. I for one will be very sad if this is what happens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 08:38:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-12 08:25
I'm just trying to raise awareness about history.  History does not lie.  Do you deny the Rwandan genocide, Indian colonization, etc... by westerners???  I'm trying to protect the sovereignty of my ...

About the divide and conquer bit between the EU/US China/India

If you dont want to lose, dont play the game.

Chinese face and honour and Indian paranoia is what leads to conflict between India and China. The EU and US will happily stoke that fire because while the game is played China must divert resources to face an imaginary threat.

So, dont, play the game.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 09:03:29 |Display all floors

Reply #12 vorgal78's post

So now you're trying to blame the Japanese?  I thought it was China whom you hated!  In some respects Japan was trying to save East Asia, I don't endorse their violent methods, but the Japanese saw that Westerners were trying to take over Asia - Remember the Opium wars?  French colonization of Vietnam?  Hong Kong?  American Occupation of Phillipines??  The Japanese were trying to create a strong East Asia where White men do not call the shots.  

But who started WW2 in the first place?  Germany.  

America was the biggest supporter of China during WWII.  They thought if they got rid of Japanese power, they would gain more influence in the Pacific and China would be another puppet for them.  They were mistaken.  But in some ways it did work - Korea, Japan, Phillipines, etc...have US military bases, Japan is pretty much America's "biatch", and they got Hawaii.  

Yes or No:  Do Asians OWN any land beyond Asia???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.