Author: wetac0s

Divide and Conquer [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-13 23:06:47 |Display all floors
even utterly presumptuous to be talking about an 'Asian race'. Is there? I would have thought there are several ones!

Since you believe so much in "different races", you must believe that spaniards, italians, and greeks are different from the sandenavian race right??  That must mean they are not white right?  

Your desperate attempts at trying to divide Asians and cause conflict is further proving that white people love to DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-13 23:25:03 |Display all floors

and the PROBLEM is...

Originally posted by wetac0s at 3/13/10 10:06 AM

Since you believe so much in "different races", you must believe that spaniards, italians, and greeks are different from the sandenavian race right??  That must mean they are not white  ...

the problem with ourselves is that we let em takin care of business once they've docked shore...is there anymore thing to say, NO  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-14 00:10:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-3-13 03:45 AM

It's not just 'culture' - whatever that means;

read up on:

ht tp://w ww.archive.o rg/stream/spiritofchinesep00kuhuuoft/spiritofchinesep00kuhuuoft_djvu.txt

and

ht tp://ww w.iranianstudies.o rg/lectures/UnknownKuHungMing.htm

they also explained what is:

"mobcracy" and barbarism, and predicted war 1 and 2 and the dire state we r in.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-14 00:16:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2010-3-13 03:51 AM
:I support your proposition brother!  Unity is strength.

And here it is, as we talk of racism and discrimination our friend Joe puts forward a line straight from Orwellian tradgedy.
U ...

i v warned u barbarian mob that u need a spanking around sept.1,2001, when u(america/britain/israel) walked out an UN conference on RACES.  sure enough, 2 weeks later america got a 911 call from binladen.

the mob got so mad that their bomb threats scare the asiaweekly forum to self abort.

so, we have come a long way rehabilitating the barbarians.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-14 00:19:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-3-13 03:52 AM
I don't know of any hatred towards the Japanese in the West

my friend's japanese restaurant in america always has an american flag posted on the window.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-14 00:22:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2010-3-13 03:56 AM
Keep your nose in your history books.

that's ur problem.  we r trying to free u from the lies ur barbarian ancestors have put in those history books.

japan realized that.  next one will be america.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-14 00:28:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-3-13 04:14 AM

Xiexie, Joe, I am doing that all the time but it is not always an edifying task. One of my former flames said, 'Chinese history is so repetititve...it is boring!'.

I mean you have to face i ...

little crash course on chinese history of unification:

2500 years ago, confucius traveled all across china mainland planting the seed of unification.

the 1st emperor, qin se wang united china into one -- greatest achievement language unification(i learned)

then the mongol decided to join and become china

last time, the manchu did.

the next one will be korea, then japan.

well, how "repetitive" i am depending on my students' abilities to learn.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.