Author: wetac0s

America needs to get out of Japan! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-19 02:01:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-18 10:14
No, you are the one using insulting stereotypes to generalize all asian women, myself included.  Are you an asian woman?  If not, then don't even pretend to understand.   By calling all asian women ...

Exactly which insulting stereotypes have I used? If I've used any I withdraw them of course; but actually I think you are twisting again to make it look like you have a valid argument. Unfortunately if you do have a valid argument its lost in the cloud of hatred you generate from your non demure backside. Now would you like to withdraw any insulting generalisations you have used about white people?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-19 02:37:01 |Display all floors

Reply #24 verdane's post

Obviously you have a problem with outspoken asian women.  It is beyond your comprehension that we actually have opinions and feelings.  I'll let you stew in your own arrogance.  Sorry to destroy the fantasy world in which you live in, but don't F-U-C-K with asian women.  We'll give you a piece of our mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-19 05:45:05 |Display all floors

Get Out

Amerika needs to get out of Japan and from the many other countries where they have imposed themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-19 06:11:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-19 02:37
Obviously you have a problem with outspoken asian women.  It is beyond your comprehension that we actually have opinions and feelings.  I'll let you stew in your own arrogance.  Sorry to destroy th ...

No I have a problem with pathetic narrow minded racists, your gender and race is irrelevant. But please feel free to ascribe any motivation to my response to your racism that fits in with your bigotry. I note that you have no real reply, except to put words in others mouths, to ascribe motivation that are not evident and to basically lie. Never mind, people who know they are on to a loosing argument but who are basically pathological in their thinking will do that. Its ok.

I don't  f*uck with any women as it happens.Asian or otherwise. But if I find someone offensive; and trust me you are highly offensive on so many levels - because you are a racist, sexist bigoted phobic clown, I will happily contest any retarded nonsense that happens to be escaping their flapping hysterical jaws.  

Now why would I think you don't have opinions? That's complete nonsense. I just disagree with them. You are now beginning to sound like a spoilt child. Clearly you have feelings - I can practically see you stomping your feet. Now if you want to try and express your opinions like an adult, perhaps accepting and dealing with your racism its even possible that we would share some opinions.

[ Last edited by verdane at 2010-3-19 06:14 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-19 06:48:30 |Display all floors
If you think I am such a "clown" why do you even bother responding?  If I didn't have valid arguments and facts, you'd have no reason to open your thin yuppy lips.  Obviously I've hit a nerve.  You can gather all the western members on this forum and create as many accounts as you want, I will state my opinion as I please, thank you very much.  This isn't Australia mate, you can't commit a hate crime every time you don't agree with an asian.  So keep ranting your violent, arrogant diatribes, it won't change my ideas one bit.  

Sorry to ruin your hopes, but this geisha "no sucky sucky fo ten dorra".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-19 08:29:25 |Display all floors
Calm down Wetaco, I have a much better understanding of you and I think to put your points forward without resorting to name calling would be much more effective.

Now, some forumites such as Buddy and Toto are very fond of calling westerners neanderthals and such, reasonable people know this is not the case.

I commend you on being outspoken and voicing your opinions, but the personal attack war proves nothing. By stepping away and holding yourself above it you will find many of the "barbarians" are willing to engage in meaningful dialogue.

Verdanes last post is getting to the mark that you are starting to sound like a spoilt child, this does not mean you are, just that your approach to your points is becoming less rational and more personal.

And finally, no one expects you to "Sucky sucky", if you have experienced that kind of treatment before I am sorry to hear it. Not all people treat women that way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-19 10:31:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.