Views: 2123|Replies: 13

China Korea Japan alliance [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-10 04:48:11 |Display all floors
I think we are facing a new age of easternism.  It's time for asians to put aside our differences and cooperate.  There are too many nationalists that won't let go of the past.  We all share the same blood, culture, and history.  We cannot let "divide and rule" tear asia apart so we end up in conflict bring each other down.  We must support each other to bring Asia up (this includes SEA and India)!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-10 05:13:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-9 12:48 PM
I think we are facing a new age of easternism.  It's time for asians to put aside our differences and cooperate.  There are too many nationalists that won't let go of the past.  We all share the sa ...

that's right!

the lesson of the past 170 years showed that: ""if we didnt hang together, we d be hung separately by the western barbarians.""

here is my latest action item on this asia unification project:

"You said yours and I said mine".  But we are still a family!

In a family, it would be very painful if members cannot understand each other. But once it's possible to speak to each other, even strangers can get along like a big family. This is also true between countries.

But right now the countries are: "you say yours and  I said mine".  This results in each country suspecting the other countries as the imaginary enemies.  Thus everyone only prepare for wars, rather than work for peace. We can not stop the politicians from how they are messing things up. But we can let people communicate easily to enhance understanding.

Here we would like to suggest a way by which the people of each country can still be "you say yours and I say mine" using their own languages. But the listeners need to learn how to understand each other. In short, we will propose a simple way to teach: how to just "listen", without having to painfully "say" or "write".

We start with getting Chinese to "listen" Korean. The following is what we need to do:

1. Build a library of equivalent single-character Chinese-Korean, based on similarity in pronunciation. Students only need to remember the differences in pronounciation.

2. Provide a list of commonly used phrases. Students need to use a single-character library as the basis to become familiar with these phrases.

3. Practice to see and listen to South Korean TV soap operas, first do it with Chinese subtitles, and then without subtitles.

Here is a sample of the single-character library:

一 /二/三/四/五 /六/七 /八 /九/十/百 /千/万
일/이/삼/사/오/육/칠 /팔/구/십/백/천/만

了/人  /入/儿  /子  / 又 /几 /力  /之/工/厂
료/사람/로/아이/아들/또한/여러/강제/중/공/장

也/广/于/与/么/已/才  /上/下  /大  /小  /少 /个 /女 /久  
또/광/우/와/머/이/단지/우/아래/크다/작다/적다/개/여자/길다

门/寸/山/义/世  /口/及/与/王/万/士/
문/치/산/이/세상/입/밋/와/왕/만/사/

不/从  /为/无/以/尤/办/开  /方/手/毛/日/分/专
뿌/에서/위/우/이/유/빤 /개장/방/손/모/일/분 /전

空/气/止  /丰/切/区 /公/手/支/书/匹/互
공/기/전용/풍/치/지구/공/손/즈/수/피/호

好  /如/队/认/太  /比/内  /化 /中/斗/心/元/反/今/天/支/允/计/历/父/车/反
호우/루/뛰/런/타이/삐/너이/후아/중/투/심/원/반/금/일/지/응/지/력/부/차/반
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-10 08:10:43 |Display all floors
Don't leave out the Vietnamese, who suffered terribly during the Vietnam War.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-10 08:49:45 |Display all floors

Reply #3 nebula1's post

Yes, I meant to include ALL Asian nations except Australia.  Right now, korea, japan, and china are the strongest asian nations, so they should help poorer asian nations to grow as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-10 08:59:28 |Display all floors

Reply #4 wetac0s's post

Actually, the Vietnamese are still suffering. Babies are still born deformed and vast areas have been destroyed by Agent Orange.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-10 09:01:36 |Display all floors

Reply #5 nebula1's post

Yes, I read about that - very sad.  They have no respect for non-whites.  Don't forget the secret war in Laos.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-11 07:07:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2010-3-9 04:10 PM
Don't leave out the Vietnamese, who suffered terribly during the Vietnam War.

but the koreans are still suffering and the japanese still dont have their country back.

all asians will join once korea, japan and china get together.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.