Author: expatter

Is Democracy Holding India Back? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-10 14:20:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2010-3-9 22:55

Here's a job: go fukk yourself, Coleman. Can you do that?

wow, boy, rude, where are you from?
I haven't attended in school, never be aboard, don't know what is coleman.
are you living in such cycle?

um, 1000 maybe a temptation figure for you. if you get a red eye. you can take it away. does't matter.

we get use to gentle, mild living. don't care about this smalll coins.

but what job made you so interesting? say out.
I couldn't do, but maybe my students able to do it. without any difficult.

1+1=?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-10 14:29:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-3-10 14:14

India does produces computer, who told you it isn't it. India belongs to an elite group which produced super computers on its own. Have you heard of Wipro, HCL  PC's to name a few.And remember  ...

neither, hehe, not either. correct.

hehe, don't angry, you seem upset by my words. don't mistake my meaning. I know there are many talents in idia since ancient from number system to modern math they contribute a lot. we never look down upon india prolle's wise and excellent quality.

now that you argue who has more hi tech between our couintry. I will take up this topic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-10 14:34:07 |Display all floors
I know wipro which is india proud. and many chinese software companies is willing to learn from them.
are you serving in this company?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-10 14:38:42 |Display all floors
as well as hcl. all was found in front of our sofware companies.
what I know more hcl is not this company but component we use frequently in our work.
do you know this hcl chip?
and its feature?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-10 14:46:04 |Display all floors
we  have our own IP to produce super computer, from milk way to shy way. hehe, not brag.

I know you want to argue, have a look, what cpu are you using? hehe, this is only one exuse for you to capture.
so what, we use intel core chips, just like many chips on pcb, they are certainly not produced by one country. this is not a problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-10 14:53:05 |Display all floors
I was told that india  produced embed chip in your country allowd by powepc440. not bad. come on! congratulate.
until produce your own cpu chip like china dragon and with your own ip.

let 's go on r&d.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-10 14:58:54 |Display all floors
what china call for our own r&d is not from now on. its a longlong history story. chinese never like to merely copy others, we develope all of advance manufacture techs, from inverse cad to mims, all is relaying on self dependence. of cause foreigners aid and help is also very important.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.