Author: expatter

Propaganda media piece from the UK against China. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-2-26 14:48:41 |Display all floors

Reply #33 expatter's post

Whatever it is, it's a HUGE INDUSTRY.....

Just look what the British can do globally!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-2-26 15:04:04 |Display all floors

GD

Although, US troops are set to pull out of Afghanistan.

The contractors Xe (formerly Blackwater) are to be doubled and an extra 50,000 CIA men will go in.

Already happening.

The war has and will become one of assassination as opposed to the type of war we all think of.

The US has upped its black ops policies and quadrupled the number of drones and the war will be out of the media eye.

Basically good old fashioned plain murder.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-2-26 23:42:04 |Display all floors
In effect, not only does the western media use pragmatics to demonize China, or any other non-supplicant states.

But they also report news which does not give the true picture to their own citizens.

It has been suggested that countries like America control their populations through the illusion of democracy, HR and freedom of speech.

If one looks at these two ideas above it would certainly fit, that the media is all but free and is controlled by a wider more hidden agenda.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-27 00:42:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-2-26 15:04

The contractors Xe (formerly Blackwater) are to be doubled and an extra 50,000 CIA men will go in.

Already happening.

The war has an ...

This is frighthening.

At least we see the real picture of today's war.

If C!A takeover the operation in Afghan, the war may become invisible and the attrocities may grow larger without being known by outsiders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-27 01:46:20 |Display all floors

liuyedao

Would you like me to P.M you an article on this and the private contractors in Afghanistan to save time.

At least I know I can trust you.

Not like slimy snaca, with whom I tried to use friendly trust in using the P.M. to openly offer him an article, which he then used to try and score a point against me.

More fool me.

Evil slithering worm snaca.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-27 06:58:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-2-26 15:04
Already happening.
The war has an ...

plain old fashion nonsense.....

when fighting a relatively small amount of enemies,
hiding like chameleons pretending they are something they are not,
using intimidation and bully tactics to frighten the civilian population
and trying to blow up as many innocent civilians as possible and you are on this side

it really makes one wonder doesn't it?????

I hardly think you are privy to the CIA movements aren't you???

nonsense Anti American propaganda from start to finish ...every utterance is the language of biased hate...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-27 07:00:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-2-27 01:46
Would you like me to P.M you an article on this and the private contractors in Afghanistan to save time.
At least I know I can trust you.
Not like slimy snaca, with whom I tried to use frie ...

moire personal attacks...
why am I not surprised China boy???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.