Views: 41471|Replies: 125

I like black man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-2-13 23:44:35 |Display all floors
"You've been there, you are done."

I am quoting my boss/good friend who is an African American lady...We were talking about blasian relationship and I was telling her that I found black guys very attractive and my ex was black...I was cracking up on her comment...Anyways...

I guess it is rare here in China...

Oops, sorry forgot to introduce myself...I am 25, born and raised in China...Good looking, well educated, have a decent job...LOVE hip hop music...R&B...Soul... Jazz sometimes but never rock or country...=)

It's been bothering me a lot lately...Well, not because others don't understand...(honestly, I don't give a S**t about what they say) but cos my dating pool is extremely small and when I do meet people I like, they are only tourists...in and  out...hard to establish stable relationship...

I can't help who I like...I probably should move to the States...lol..Just a thought...

What should I do?

[ Last edited by annflyhigh at 2010-2-14 01:39 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-2-14 03:25:47 |Display all floors

hmm

Originally posted by annflyhigh at 2010-2-13 23:44

I am quoting my boss/good friend who is an African American lady...We were talking about blasian relationship and I was telling her that I found blac ...

What should you do?

Get your eyes tested

Zai jian

Chao ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 03:45:43 |Display all floors

I am quoting my boss/good friend who is an African American lady...We were talking about blasian relationship and I was telling her that I found blac ...

I have seen people who were in the similar situation as you moved to a bigger pool

No point to stay in a pond

If you can move to an ocean or a lake!     

Right?        

I think the ocean/lake is calling you                           

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-2-14 04:33:28 |Display all floors

America

There are about 40 million black people in America.

bye bye enjoy the flight

you can't be a real Chinese like what I is am.

Zai jian

Chao ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 06:58:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by annflyhigh at 13-2-2010 15:44

Maybe you should start a dating agency for Chinese girls to meet black guys in China - maybe some might fly over to meet Chinese girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 10:12:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by richardk at 2010-2-14 06:58

Maybe you should start a dating agency for Chinese girls to meet black guys in China - maybe some might fly over to meet Chinese girls.

lol...This is such a brilliant idea...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 10:22:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2010-2-14 03:45

I have seen people who were in the similar situation as you moved to a bigger pool

No point to stay in a pond

If you can move to an ocean or a lake!     

Right?        

I think  ...

Oh trust me...I would love to...It's for my own good to do so...

but like I said...I can't help who I like...I used to date Chinese/White and find them very attractive...but now...no offence...I am sure there are a lot of non-African American people out there who are extremely attractive...but for now...I can't seem  to become interested...Don't get me wrong I have friends from all over the world...

Is it true like they say...once you go black....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.