Author: duanyihong

Destiny of Tibet 'in hands of people' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-9 08:02:42 |Display all floors

Reply #104 seneca's post

fact is:  you have not bordered to cite figures from both sides

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-9 09:16:21 |Display all floors
China has done a lot to improve the economy and infrastructure of her Tibet in the last five years.  Where are all those today from outside who have only tried to inflame the people there?  What have they done to help raise the livelihood?

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-11-9 09:32:29 |Display all floors
# 65

I'm spreading lies and slander about a world leader?   Which world leader are you talking about?

I trust it's not the clown from Taramtala who you're refering to.

You're a funny guy. You've stated to have visited the TAR in 1987 (post # 71).  1987, or 23 years ago, and you try to 's e l l '  us the TAR of 1987 as a present day experience?  No wonder you're living in the past and unable to see what's happening in this area.

Keep your dreams and prevent reality to come close to you.

[ Last edited by satsu_jin at 2010-11-9 10:38 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-11-9 09:34:45 |Display all floors
# 83

You need urgent treatment. I understand there are many psychotherapists in the west and believe it's not too difficult to find one who can treat you. Unfortunately success cannot be guaranteed.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-11-9 09:37:41 |Display all floors
# 88

Again, a reply about what has happened (or is it a rumor?) decades ago. Perhaps this "poor" woman was an instigator and deserved some rough treatment?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-9 21:57:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-9 21:33

Yes, I am a fun guy, that's right. For the first time ever - Satsu sees me correctly.

I appreciate that the Chinese ruling clique ('clowns in Peking'?) have made tremendous material chang ...

You are a funny moron, allow me to correct you Snakey.

The "clowns in Peking" are right now receiving a bunch of businessmen led by their country's leader to beg for more business contracts.  

Turn on the TV and see how the "clowns in Peking"  are receiving them  with sympathetic smiles.

As for you, old beggar in China, you are apparently not being treated very well. That is why yoou have so much grudge against this country.

[ Last edited by NE_Tigress at 2010-11-9 10:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-11-10 08:52:35 |Display all floors
# 111

You imply that the government stats are forged and the clique's stats are correct. Why am I not surprised?

It is up to you what you believe or not as long as you do not  s e l l  your "truth" as the only one over here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.