Views: 9372|Replies: 41

I have problem, i lost my mails [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-2-2 15:55:32 |Display all floors
Before yesterday when opened my email account i found many of my mails was forwarded to other accounts, but in sent box and trash box it doesnt appear something
I asked my freind about it and she said my account was hacked, what is that i asked her, she said somebody with good computer skills opened my account with special tools
i can not beleive how other person do that
and all the mails forwarded was family and friends pictures only
i feel very sad this things happened to me
is possible to do this kind of work in China?
how people can do that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-2 16:12:06 |Display all floors

several ways

a trojan horse virus attack, executing a "keylogger" program, which sends the details of every keystroke you type, to them, by email

"phishing" you details - if you gave them to anyone "pretending" to be a bank, or from the "internet service provider"

or

someone you know, knows your password (lucky guess, because they know the words you use as passwords)
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-2 16:15:04 |Display all floors

my advice

look at your computer

first, check the keyboard - follow the cord to the back of the computer, making sure the plug goes straight in. There should be no device between your plug and the socket.

next, make sure you have antivirus and antispyware software, from a reputable company

you must also change your password

if it was me, I would also change my email

also, be sure you never divulge your personal details (bank, passport numbers, etcetera)
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-2 16:35:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flowermoon at 2010-2-2 17:55
is possible to do this kind of work in China?

I think you'll find that China has many expert hackers who are quite happy to do this sort of thing.

Just today I got an email which apparently was from a friend. All the email contained was an advertisement for a Chinese online store.
My friend would never have sent such an email, clearly her account or email address had been hacked.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-2 16:40:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-2-2 16:35
I think you'll find that China has many expert hackers who are quite happy to do this sort of thing.

Just today I got an email which apparently was from a friend. All the email contained was ...

Totally unrelated things and you're able to scorn China because of this.

World's worst hackers is still in the US, your big brother, emucc. The world internet is still in firm US grip.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-2 16:43:07 |Display all floors
first check if firewall is runing at your computer,

2,open the antivirus monitor function, in order that it can scan every input/output email and download files in time.

3, ask your familiy members if any one of them open your box and forward.

4.scan your system with antivirus sofware and change pw.

5, update in time antivirus every day or week.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-2 16:52:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-2-2 16:35

Just today I got an email which apparently was from a friend. All the email contained was ...

hmmmm, not bad, partially you are quite right, there are many hackers in China. But you forget the same hackers are in many countries, include your country.
That's why Symantec has a good market in Australia.

obvioursly you are out of door to internet. you even can't distinguish what is spam, what is virus.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.