Author: mechanic

FORMER SUPERPOWER! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-31 11:52:31 |Display all floors

Reply #51 seneca's post

Yep, and I still think that the one that remains won't be China....sorry folks, it's just what I think and is no way anti-Chinese. My thoughts, and God forbid this ever happens, are that China is going to implode as pollution, lack of women, dissatisfaction, lack of resources and the little emperors generation reach a critical stage. At this point, who's left?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-31 11:56:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-1-31 11:52
Yep, and I still think that the one that remains won't be China....sorry folks, it's just what I think and is no way anti-Chinese. My thoughts, and God forbid this ever happens, are that China is g ...

What do you mean by China is going to implode?

Actually you know, only Indians can teach you a good lesson if you guys are really white Anglos?

You guys try to dig the soil that is soft. But you do a mistake and hit at the rock, you will get what you deserve.

Count your days..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-31 12:44:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-1-31 11:56

What do you mean by China is going to implode?

Actually you know, only Indians can teach you a good lesson if you guys are really white Anglos?

You guys try to dig the soil that is soft ...

I gave my reasons, if you can't read, it's your problem.
Only Indians, how and why Please, whether we're white black, yellow or brown.
The only soil being dug around here is your own forum grave. Hope the mods see it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-31 12:58:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-1-31 11:52
My thoughts, and God forbid this ever happens, are that China is going to implode as pollution, lack of women, dissatisfaction, lack of resources and the little emperors generation reach a critical stage. At this point, who's left?

So the USA with its trillion-dollar debt that it has no way to repay is going to last 1000 years, while China implodes. Interesting how your mind works.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-31 13:02:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2010-1-31 12:58

So the USA with its trillion-dollar debt that it has no way to repay is going to last 1000 years, while China implodes. Interesting how your mind works.

He just claimed he has many Chinese friends who support him....

He is lucky he posts comments on CD BBS who tolerates such posters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-31 13:04:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2010-1-31 12:58

Yes, the debt in the US is massive now and I hope they can repay it but am doubtful. However, that belongs in the economy thread and I know little about economics past my own finances.
China will implode, in my opinion. All houses of cards eventually do. Even Chinese economists and world economists warn of this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-31 19:36:54 |Display all floors

Utopia

A world without Amerika and Isrealhell ? Utopia.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.