Author: tamson

China: Eating dogs or cats will lead detention [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-28 08:17:14 |Display all floors

All animals are created equal but some are more equal than others

I have no interest in eating dog and cat but I wonder why the authorities just draft this plan. Why do they not to benefit all the animals?

I wonder if the Western people really love animals? If they do, why do they castrate or spay their pets and all other animals(race horses, police dog, etc.) that work for them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-28 08:30:01 |Display all floors
Ever notice there are no stray dogs in Vietnam? :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-28 09:30:11 |Display all floors
I really think it is cruel to eat this kind of animals which has the sincere feeling for their owner. how we can eat them after they have done what they could for us. We should learn to cherish what they had done, keep them,feed them, let them have a soft environment to live to repay waht they have done for us.
I persist we should not eat our friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-28 13:19:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2010-1-27 19:03
Dogs /  cats (I would not eat), cow, pig, monkey, bear, horse, snake, insects, etc. are all viable sources of protein for a hungry / not hungry nation.

I see no difference.[ ...

the difference is there are not many monkeys left.  If monkeys are going to be on the menu, you might face the embarrassment of seeing that one day there are no more monkeys, and everyone at the table looks at you with amonkey hand hanging out of the corner of your mouth.

If monkeys are going to be on the menu, I dont see why Pandas cant be on the menu too.

As for anything not endangered or farm bred, thats fine with me.  Cats, dogs, horses, whatever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-28 15:48:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2010-1-27 21:30
look at what happens next

the birth of Kbay

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-28 15:55:45 |Display all floors

A close friend of Manoj 10 wrote

Originally posted by Exergy at 2010-1-28 13:58

Funny I use to be british, up until 240 some years ago when my teeth magically got straighter, my cooking magically got better and I learned how to talk.

Hope Chinese members can understand the double meaning of the racist statement and the true colors of Manoj 10.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-28 15:57:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-1-28 15:55

Hope Chinese members can understand the double meaning of the racist statement and the true colors of Manoj 10.

did you notice how your posts were deleted to save your face in the forum?

and you are here again

dont make to work hard to the Mods please

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.