Author: antimatter

@@Interior Comparison of Chinese Submarine Versus US Sub @@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-26 13:48:22 |Display all floors

Reply #6 antimatter's post

don't be hasty!

The Russian learnt that lesson, it put military in front of industrial development.
The French put Soft Trades in front of the Hard Trades......Versailles Palace strategy by King Louis!
The British went  Hard trade, then the navy.....and later soft trades!

so, patience!

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-1-26 01:49 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 13:52:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-1-26 13:48
don't be hasty!

The Russian learnt that lesson, it put military in front of industrial development.
The French put Soft Trades in front of the Hard Trades......Versailles Palace strategy by Kin ...

obviously, The PLA people haven't seen too much interior of US military machines.
If they have, PLA would demand the builders for the chinese system  to have higher standard, much higher complexities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 13:57:31 |Display all floors

Reply #8 antimatter's post

well, i am sure PLAN has spies.
or at least they are using the same Russian Spy network, since a Russian can pretend to be an American better than a Chinese fellow!

ha ha ha

it's the INDUSTRIAL CAPABILITY.
there is also that ZEN culture OF SIMPLIFICATION, good in reducing cost and identifying PRIMARY SELLING point to the consumer, but even that, at least as it seems in Japan, it's created more sophistication after entering the market ona simplified cheaper replacement that does the same job!

(beware of ZEN culture in entirety, Japan, Korea and Taiwan are very VULNERABLE and are litterally dogs of the USA if they REALLY UNDERSTAND their actual condition and culture!)

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 14:00:51 |Display all floors

Suggest forming AVIC 3 in Guangzhou....

...incorporate Australians, New Zealander, Korean, Singaporean, Taiwan, Malaya (?) maybe.....

so that BETTER understanding of capability of various system is possible!

having scientist holed up in Sichuan and Shenyang is good for security but they only have copies, doing reverse engineering, and Russian world view! Not good for better understanding what they see!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 14:06:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-1-26 13:57

it's the INDUSTRIAL CAPABILITY.
there is also that ZEN culture OF SIMPLIFICATION, good in reducing cost and identifying PRIMARY SELLING point to the consumer, but even that, at least as it seems in Japan, it's created more sophistication after entering the market ona simplified cheaper replacement that does the same job!

(beware of ZEN culture in entirety, Japan, Korea and Taiwan are very VULNERABLE and are litterally dogs of the USA if they REALLY UNDERSTAND their actual condition and culture!)

I think, the comparison clearly shows the overall industrailization level.

All I can say is, military hardware complexity shouldn't be reduced to save cost.  This is Not selling some children Toys for crying out loud.

I hope PLA demand the indsutrial builders to higher standard.
Show them the Western pictures, and tell the builder PLA wants this and this function.

The overall complexities between a chinese system and a US system shouldn't be different more than 10%.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 14:12:46 |Display all floors
hey Greendragon, that's why I always urge China to upgrade its industrial capability. They are still very behind.

Yet, you keep playing the economy of scale card, saying China is very competitive, nothing to worry.

Well, This thread, clearly shows China industrialization level is still behind the west.  

Wake up Greendragon, don't let that economy of scale keep fooling  you.   Especially strategic things like military,  it won't work.   it might work with toys , consumer stuffs, and clothes..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 14:15:22 |Display all floors

Reply #11 antimatter's post

come on Mr. antimatter!

I am just pointing out what i see!
does not mean we have to be ......i hope you know what i say!!!

cheerios!

Hey!

Spring Festival is coming!
It's a splash of red again!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.