Views: 6449|Replies: 20

Post-Soviet Women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-26 11:12:20 |Display all floors
#
Russian Brides - Russian and Ukrainian Women Dating site
Most Gorgeous Russian Brides seek foreign men for long-term relationships and marriage at RussianBrides.com.
Lovely Lingerie - Bathing Beauties - Snow Princesses
www.russianbrides.com/ - Cached
#
Russian Brides: Russian Women & Russian Girls | Russian Wife - Ua ...
Are you looking for Russian Brides? Search through thousands of beautiful Russian Women: photo, video, mail & chats - for FREE!
www.ualadys.com/ - Cached - Similar
#
Bride.RU | Russian brides | Russian women | Russian girls
Daily updated site with russian women, russian mail order brides looking for marriage. All profiles are verified by our team and have phone numbers.
bride.ru/ - Cached - Similar
#
Image results for russian brides
- Report imagesThank you for the feedback. Report another imagePlease report the offensive image. CancelDone
#
Russian Brides Club : Free to send a message
Russian Brides weekly updates online photo personals catalog of single russian women and ukraine girls looking for dating and marriage worldwide. ...
www.russian-brides-club.com/ - Cached - Similar
#
Russian Brides Cyber Guide - a Russian Woman about Russian Women
Russian Brides Cyber Guide is the first website about Russian women, created by a Russian woman. Learn about Russian girls for marriage, Russian dating ...
www.womenrussia.com/ - Cached - Similar
#
Russian Dating Agency: : Russian women, Russian girls, Russian brides
Meet Single Russian Woman for Marriage. Mail Order Brides. Online dating Russian women. Photo gallery and Video Chat. Find the Russian Bride of your dreams ...
russ-love.com/ - Cached - Similar
#
Russian women girls Russian women Russian bride single Personals ...
Russian women girls story.Russian women information.video Russian bride single Personals marriage.Marrying Single Russian women woman brides.
www.russian-women.net/ - Cached - Similar
#
RBrides.com - Russian brides, Marriage, Women, Dating, Russian bride.
Find Russian brides, dating, Russian women for marriage, bride, rbrides.
www.rbrides.com/ - Cached - Similar
#
Russian brides and women dating - mail order brides service from ...
Russian Brides dating. Beautiful, pretty and sexy single women, girls, wife. Find your bride from Russia today!
www.city-of-brides.com/ - Cached - Similar
#
Russian Brides seeking foreign men- Russian dating brides profiles
Profiles of single Russian women interested in marriage and romance. Many quality photos of Russian girls. Free dating membership is available.
www.behappy2day.com/ - Cached - Similar

Although historically, mail-order brides came from well-developed areas to marry men in overseas colonies and frontier lands, the trend has reversed. Recently, the trend is primarily one of women who live in [developing country|developing countries]] seeking men in more developed countries. The majority of these women are from Southeast Asia including The Philippines, countries of the former Soviet Union, and to a lesser extent, from Latin America.[3] Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, large numbers of eastern European women have advertised themselves in such a way; primarily being from Russia, Romania, Ukraine and Moldova.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail-order_bride

They're freed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 13:59:06 |Display all floors
Don't worry, everything that comes around, goes around.

America has already reached it's peek. It's all downhill from here. One day soon, when the economy is even lower and the crime rate and the internecine racial and political tensions are higher, there will be mail-order bride services offering U.S. girls.

We have Blonds, red-heads, black ones, brown ones, skinny ones, lots of fat ones, tattooed ones, religious ones, we got bad girls, good girls (while supplies last), we have girls who like girls, and even girls with dicks. Whatever you need, we can hook you up. And most of our girls can speak English as well as the girls in your home country!

Please pay with international funds, we don't accept US Dollars.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 16:26:22 |Display all floors
Russian girls, American girls, ... they are all welcome in China!

Hahaha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 16:32:29 |Display all floors
There's probably more Russian scammers on those dating sites than from anywhere else in the world some of them are actually men putting up fake profiles.

But desperate guys keep falling for it and keep getting suckered.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 16:44:28 |Display all floors

I want one Ruski girl.... delicious food... !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 16:46:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-1-27 16:37
#1,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very interested in your advert that appeared in the prestigious newspaper China Daily!

Can you please clarify if they are

'Free'  or  'Freed'  ?

Thank you f ...

They are freed, but not free... I mean free of cost.

Well the cost we can afford as I guess. A delicious dish for dinner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 16:57:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-1-27 16:49

Seriously, Russian girls are really beautiful.
I just love them!

Plenty about in Macau; if you afford them!     

How much is for temporary settlement and how much is for permanent settlement...?

By permanent settlement I mean if there is any Ruski babe who can hold my child inside her womb.

But, you know K, this HIV virus just scares me off sometimes...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.