Author: Baiquen

Flame threads [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-27 08:53:58 |Display all floors

Typical language from a gangster

Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-1-27 05:44

Tell you what banana brains, take that end of your banana out of your arse, .

You show same language as Kbay

we all know both are brothers in the Band of Rats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 09:08:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-1-27 05:50

I am speaking the damn truth.

That poster named Rudi has been ranting and ranting to the zillions power about freedom to speak, freedom to post this and that and when something is posted that affects him....Ohhhhh, holly cow! That is not fair he cried....freedom to expose others please...not me!

And you are defending that? No wonder you can't find your way to your motherland......you've been brainwashed (if ever you were given one in the first place) by those foreign cultures! ...

The only truth is you become a TROLL

Whoever is Rudi, he can post whatever he wants, the MODs allowed it , right ?

so, what is your problem? it hurts you?

I dont know him and i  dont have any reason to defend him

what i do is to expose how stupid are you taking a position to gain some special favors

everybody noticed that you already lost your dignity, your personality and your lack of moral values

so please

dont play as a Chinese or as a gentleman here

shame on you Longzhou the shameless loser

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 09:13:23 |Display all floors

To prove your comments........

Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-1-27 05:56

Normally it ends up like.....when it is a China bashing, those answering to respond are trolls. When it is a westen bashing, those answering to respond are freedom fighters!

This happened because the Rules and Regulations are not respected long time ago

Not from China bashers
Not from Western bashers
Not from Mods
Not from anybody here

Dare you to be a balanced member now Mr. Dumb @ss

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 09:16:25 |Display all floors

In fact

Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-1-27 06:02
99.9% of poster in the News Talk sections are non-mainland Chinese. How does that show? Anti-chinese posts everywhere, mainly written by foreign teachers who instead of preapring better lessons for ...

Anti Chinese post is nothing comparing with the TONs of Anti Western posts

Dare to deny it Mr. Dumb @ss or you are blind now ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 09:19:17 |Display all floors

You know everything ????????

Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-1-27 06:09
China experts want to know what real and done to earth Chinese think about their government, the officials, the society and their future, just log onto some of the Chinese language (中文)sites.

Then come and speak! But coming here and saying....ooooo, look I'm an expert, I've been 5 years in China and I know everything......that's just BS. Period!  ...

In 5 years here you did nothing here

but for a piece of bread you are doing a good work for your masters

feel proud now ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 11:00:38 |Display all floors

Long don't play stupid.....

Originally posted by LongDDxU at 2010-1-27 09:08

The only truth is you become a TROLL

Whoever is Rudi, he can post whatever he wants, the MODs allowed it , right ?

so, what is your problem? it hurts you?

I dont know him and i   ...

You know who Rudi is for sure. You've been long enough in here. He has been banned zillion times; mainly for bashing China and the Chinese (in a chinese forum!)

Besides he proclaims liberty and freedom for everybody, including to post pronography, he once had an avatar of a couple practicing sex, and for drug traffickers, he called the chinese government animals for jailing philipino grug traffickers.

When other poster in this forum, minaret, used a link to a PUBLIC web page with picture of this Rudi, a page that is kept and updated by himself and that he had told everybody here about it the first time he joined this BBS, then, as I was saying, he cries foul and threatens to take even CD to court for it!

So for your ilk, Rudi (with his zillion handles), Seneca, Esoterisky, TraderVic, Zhiran, yourself....law and order can only work when it suits your will; else it is all flawed and bad!

And some of us here, that the above like to call chinauvinists, and we like to call ourselves friends of China, try to confront your band and as the great SunTzu said in "The art of war" - An army is like a fire; if you don't put it off yourself it will end up consuming by itself! So WE, are just helping this army of yours to be put and fully extinguish it! ANd WE will suceed, because from the start WE know WE are on the winning side!

And thi is the last time I will answer any of your posts. I consider you extinguished!

[ Last edited by longzhou at 2010-1-27 11:02 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 11:25:48 |Display all floors

Read well little creature, yes you Longzhou

Again

I dont know who is Rudi

and whatever i know him or not

who cares !!!

why u feel offended for his posts only?

there are not other members trolling also here, there, including your own country ?

realize he was banned zillion times as u said

but

the ONES from your gang

they never been banned

just changed the usernames to keep trolling pretending be a different members

so

dont be a fool,

wondering when u will use another username to spread your "kind and decent " work here

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.