Author: ericsommer

Google's Evil CIA Connections [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-25 19:17:12 |Display all floors
paranoid? - standard epithet from Zionist newspeak?

GOOGLE stores data on every touch of computer keyboard touch. And this is a problem.

GOOGLE is an element of the world infractructure of new electronic feudalism built by Zion in the eart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 19:38:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 4_boby at 2011-3-25 19:17
paranoid? - standard epithet from Zionist newspeak?

GOOGLE stores data on every touch of computer keyboard touch. And this is a problem.

GOOGLE is an element of th ...

If you really, really knew google you would realize just how business savvy they are.  

Here is there thing - they are all about pleasing the user - giving you what you want.

How can you know what people want?  By studying their behavior.

Instant search has been getting a little scary.  It seems google knows exactly what I'm looking for.
As eerie as it is sometimes - I mean, sometimes I'm just looking for an old song.  I can type in the first couple letters and google seems to figure out what I'm looking for before I finish typing.   I can see how the data gets used.  It's all about getting you to what you want in the easiest way possible.  Google understands me.

Google spoils us.  They want to spoil us.  The better there services are rated by their users, the more market share they get.  So the userexperience is extremely important to them.  Do you know how long they test search enhancements before they are released?  If it can't pass their strict usability standards, it doesn't fly.  Using google on my droid, it always detects my location and search results are tailored to that location.  How smooth is that?  

For internet businesses, you don't have some of the advantages of traditional businesses.  I can't see my customers and how they act in my store.  I can't 'see' if one of my displays causes an adverse reaction from people in my store.  All those cues that traditional businesses use to adjust their models is not available.  I can't read your facial reaction when you look at my product.  The only thing we have are the metrics to go by.  It's really not all that sinister - it's just a different take on an old system of optimizing your product/store/business for your customers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-26 14:42:27 |Display all floors

Zionist agitator wants to convince us that total invigilation performed by GOOGLE is good for everyone. We should be grateful for storing our personal data and sharing them with CIA and/or MOSSAD.

Current Ministry of Truth guidelines?

GOOGLE - THANK YOU !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-26 23:06:10 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-25 19:38

If you really, really knew google you would realize just how business savvy they are.  

Here is there thing - they are all about pleasing the user - giving you what you want.

How can you  ...

"Here is there thing - they are all about pleasing the user - giving you what you want."

Well, they certainly give the CIA and the NSA what they want...! That's for sure...

In January of last year Shillary Clinton invited high tech CEOs to dinner at the White House. Among them was the CEO of google, Eric Schmidt. Shillary spoke of how these high-tech companies can help the country reach its diplomacy goals....

The very next month in February of that same year google and China went head to head.

You believe in coincidences? Of course, you do....!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-26 23:12:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-26 23:16:25 |Display all floors
Google was hacked in december along with some other companies including chemical and defense companies.  Google did go to the government for help.  Thats not anything new.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-4 08:32:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-26 23:16
Google was hacked in december along with some other companies including chemical and defense companies.  Google did go to the government for help.  Thats not anything new.

Which government agency help Google?

I heard that NSA 'helped' Microsoft to design Windows7.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.