Views: 7751|Replies: 91

Summary Execution of Innocent [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-1-1 12:45:16 |Display all floors
thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=22926

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Later, when the villagers and the militants gathered for funeral prayers of the commander, two drones appeared and fired two missiles on the gathering, killing over 60 people on the spot.

Like other Mehsud people, family members of the slain militant commander had also fled their home and settled in the distant Dera Ismail Khan to evade losses in the military operation against Baitullah Mehsud in the region.

Among the 35 villagers who died in the drone attack on funeral, 10 were children aged five to 10 years and four local tribal elders. The sources at the ill-equipped Agency Headquarters Hospital in Miramshah said 58 people had been taken to the hospital, most of them in critical condition. Appeals were made through loudspeakers, asking the people to donate blood for the injured people at the hospital.

The Miramshah bazaar was immediately closed and shopkeepers and tribesmen in large numbers thronged the hospital for donating blood. The doctors said they could not manage the crowd that had come there for donating blood for the injured people.

According to the doctors, most of the injured brought to them were aged people. Tribal journalist, Nur Behram, who visited the Lattaka village, where the funeral prayer was attacked, told The News by telephone from Miramshah that gloom overwhelmed the deserted towns and its dwellers. He said

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-1 12:47:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-1-1 12:45
thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=22926

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Later, when the villagers and the militants gathered for funeral prayers of the commander, two drones appeared and fired t ...

Yes I have also seen on tv the explosion in Karachi at a Shia Funeral.

A terror attack among I slamic people.

You are trying to divert  attention.

Cheap attempt.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-1-1 12:49:08 |Display all floors

How do you sleep at night

10 were children aged five to 10 years and four local tribal elders

These people had no trial.

No two years waiting for a defence.

No chance to claim mental disability.

As a daily event, you talk nonsense about HR and the law and technicalities.

But do you really give a dam.

Your people, your country is doing this!

You don't care because this is a democratic country dishing up its version of your own racist mindset.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-1 12:50:21 |Display all floors

harmless

See, I told you you didn't care.

Because it is not China.

Anything a westerner does is with God's permission.

There is no guilt only right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-1 12:50:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-1-1 12:49
10 were children aged five to 10 years and four local tribal elders

These people had no trial.

No two years waiting for a defence.

No chance to claim mental disability.

As a daily ...

I am not in support (just like you), and I have stated this many. many times here.

But it has nothing (nothing at all) to do with my poll - which you try to make it look as the lesser offense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-1 12:52:41 |Display all floors
Your democratic God blessed drones are the work of the just.

The right to life is only through he hands of the just.

The West.

You don't need laws because you are right.

Children are guilty because you are waging war for humanity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-1 12:53:28 |Display all floors
When you espouse life.

You should espouse it for everyone.

Unless you are a racist.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.