Views: 14180|Replies: 42

will you accept "naked" marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-24 13:32:05 |Display all floors
Facing the the economic depression and the company’s downsizing, naked marriage become popular. Naked marriage means No house, no car, no diamond ring; no wedding ceremony, no wedding photos; no honeymoon, just taking a picture and getting a marriage certificate is all for getting marriaged. Take the time to enjoy the two people instead of using all the time in the traditional marriage. Will you accept this kind of marriage if you don't have much money?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-24 15:01:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by angelx at 2009-12-24 13:32
Facing the the economic depression and the company’s downsizing, naked marriage become popular. Naked marriage means No house, no car, no diamond ring; no wedding ceremony, no wedding photos; no h ...

Sure, nothing wrong with that

in fact, they are abiding to Confucious principle why couple must marry

now, anyone wanna marry me????

Gays, gweilos,aliens, etc not allowed
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-24 16:35:02 |Display all floors
I  think   to  lots  of  men  will  accept   the  "naked"  mariiage,  but  not   to  women,  in  china   you  know  ,  if  there   is  a  wedding,  the  man will  afford   more  money,  if  the  naked  marrige,  they  won't  afford   too  much.     But  too  many   women    they  always  want   to   have  a   beautiful   wedding  with  diamond  ring  、beautiful  flowers  、 famous   car  and   big   house。   if   my   girlfriend   accept  the   naked   marriage ,  i  will  accept

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-24 16:55:27 |Display all floors
i just bought gold, diamond rings for my ganjiang sweetie

she sure haoshuang now
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-24 18:50:30 |Display all floors
Very romantic but it wont last very long.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-24 19:15:18 |Display all floors
No house, no car, no diamond ring; no wedding ceremony, no wedding photos; no honeymoon, just taking a picture and getting a marriage certificate

Yes, I would basically.

no car>> Why do I have a car to pick me up?

no diamond ring>> I wouldn't like to wear a ring, especially diamond. I would worry if I went back home late alone, and someone might chopped off my finger. I would worrd if I losed it. I feel uncomfortable to wear rings.

no wedding ceremony >> Why should I have a ceremony? Late UK Prince Diana had a super ceremony but ending at divorce.

Yet, house is important, but I think we could buy it later without both smark work of  us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-25 02:22:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by angelx at 2009-12-24 13:32
Facing the the economic depression and the company’s downsizing, naked marriage become popular. Naked marriage means No house, no car, no diamond ring; no wedding ceremony, no wedding photos; no h ...

We don't want such Anglo sickness and perverted behaviour here in China.

We have a culture that has gone back over 5000 years and it has survived such perverted and degenerate behaviour.
the anglos are rsponsible for ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.