Author: antimatter

@@ 3 Main weapons that can hold US Navy in check @@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-11 03:07:50 |Display all floors

No... I think I answered your four points...

Originally posted by antimatter at 12/10/2009 01:27 PM
pakistan , burma mean anthing?

anything, I like how you only answer only the top portion, and leave the main one unanswered.

... as for Pakistan - given how those nukes are being watched - that route would be no-no.  Burma?  Not if the Indian Navy has anything to say about it.  Last thing it wants to see is Nuke Powered Junta.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-11 03:11:38 |Display all floors

Hm... was this the 'main point' that you were refering to?

Originally posted by antimatter at 12/10/2009 10:43 AM
think about it, if China get involved with US in a war, at most China would only want to destroy a few US ships, planes but some other people on this earth might want to end your western civilization.

Sorry, but much like Pearl Harbor - a sneak attack on U.S. ships (which will most likely be the scenario P.R. China would have to pull in order to have a slim chance at invading Ta!wan) would most likely enrage than scare the U.S. Public.

As for the "Your Western Civilization" crack... <laughing> ... if you haven't noticed, it appears that the U.S. soft power is winning that particular "battle".

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-11 04:34:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-12-11 03:11
As for the "Your Western Civilization" crack... <laughing> ... if you haven't noticed, it appears that the U.S. soft power is winning that particular "battle"

well, I guess you haven't seen extreme mus-lims with nuke weapons yet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-11 04:36:15 |Display all floors
China can ship their stuffs in/out of burma, pakistan, kazahstan . It can bypass south china sea all together,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-11 04:37:26 |Display all floors

<snort> That's because the imans of Mecca/Tehran...

Originally posted by antimatter at 12/10/2009 03:34 PM
well, I guess you haven't seen extreme mus-lims with nuke weapons yet.

... know to keep their dogs on a loose, but controlled leash.

But then again, we were talking about P.R. China and Ta!wan, were we not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-11 05:06:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-12-11 04:37

... know to keep their dogs on a loose, but controlled leash.

But then again, we were talking about P.R. China and Ta!wan, were we not?

Not just tai-wan, US seems to try contain CHina at anything, well, I hope there won't be any military conflict between the two, but if US get involved too deep. incur severe damage to China, then

China can unleash the dog, open the pandora box, give the nuke to the extreme muslims (I am not talking about the pakistan)  to do proxy war.  
then you will realize the price too heavy to pay for playing such game.

make you think twice about sinking chinese merchant ships.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-11 05:07:02 |Display all floors
^Not just tai-wan, US seems to try contain China at anything, well, I hope there won't be any mili-tary conflict between the two, but if US get involved too deep. incur severe damage to China, then

China can unleash the dog, open the pandora box, give the nuke to the extreme mus-lims (I am not talking about the pakistan)  to do proxy war.   Can you imagine, a suicidal taliban exploded a nuke bomb at US army base in Afghan, then one blast, 20,000 to 30,000 US soldiers would be wiped out instantly.   then follow up with iraqi nuke suicidal attack on US troops in the middle-east.  

then you will realize the price too heavy to pay for playing such game.

make you think twice about sinking chinese merchant ships.

[ Last edited by antimatter at 2009-12-11 05:25 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.