Author: WASSIMSMITH

WHAT RACE ARE YOU. ? The BBS users hot question. !!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-3 06:57:02 |Display all floors

Reply #63 WASSIMSMITH's post

Ahhhh yes, but I have many friends too. chairman, AKA cardholder and betrayal, the other day launched a blitzkreig on me for no reason. In that blitzkreig, I was told none of certain IDs support me (not that I need it) and one very good friend came out and blatantly refuted that lie. Hmmmm, interesting that don't you think. Now you, using this ID, are set to try a "shock and awe" on me. Didn't work last time, won't work now. All that'll happen is that this thread will be deleted too. So much for you "greasing" the CD huh?
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and get cleaned up, class at 8am today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 07:01:49 |Display all floors

the other day launched a blitzkreig on me for no reason

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 07:38:04 |Display all floors

Reply #65 WASSIMSMITH's post

Can you show me please, of that attack? No? I won't speak for wowzers but as is known and has been shown, I defended the truth, no matter who spoke it. Now, go ahead and argue that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 07:39:37 |Display all floors

Of course you speak for Wowzers

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-12-3 07:38
Can you show me please, of that attack? No? I won't speak for wowzers but as is known and has been shown, I defended the truth, no matter who spoke it. Now, go ahead and argue that!

The whole bbs saw it and read it, too late to run away now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 07:42:09 |Display all floors

Reply #67 TraitorNick's post

I never run chairman. Truth is truth, I defended that, not an ID. Now, you can argue that as much as you want but all you'll achieve, is getting all of these threads deleted, as happened when you, under some of your numerous ghosts, attacked me. The whole BBS saw that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 07:46:05 |Display all floors

No matter how many times

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-12-3 07:42
I never run chairman. Truth is truth, I defended that, not an ID. Now, you can argue that as much as you want but all you'll achieve, is getting all of these threads deleted, as happened when you,  ...

you write what the homosexual Wowzers tells you to write

It will not make it so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 07:48:23 |Display all floors

Reply #69 TraitorNick's post

Nobody tells me what to write, ask yours, and my, mate zglobal. Now, you, under your numerous IDs can stay here and post to yourself and malign me, I care not because I have a life outside this BBS. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to go and do. catch up with all of this later, if it's still here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.