Author: may_flower

Diary of Dec,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-29 15:04:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shimy2005 at 2009-12-28 04:30 PM

are you from shanghai?
it snowed yesterday.

Be kind to your workers,and be strict to the boss of the decoration company.

you can get what you want.

I can see the workers, I need to work everyday that off at Sunday, only at Sunday that I will go there and see how the decoration goes on.
I am not from Shanghai, I am in Foshan of Guangdong.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 15:05:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shimy2005 at 2009-12-28 04:43 PM

Your BF.

My BF, yes, what are you going to say?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 15:06:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dubosscn at 2009-12-28 09:55 PM

it cost you a little compared to your total cost in new house. so just follow your heart to decorate your house!

The decoration for the house also very expensive, why nowadays the living cost is so high?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 15:06:53 |Display all floors
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
I don’t care
At before I care very much about the situation that I am in the office, like what people I talk to, does people notice me, do they care about me, how is my image in people’s mind, etc, also how the boss think about me, am I work hard to do my job.
But as the New Year is coming very soon, and I am start to decorate my house, I soon very little care about that kind of thing, I always think:” I will leave that company very soon after the decoration is complete, and I will move into my house, I don’t care if how the people think about me, I will pay attention only to my new life.”
That is the big difference like before, the one that use to worry so much about the future life but not longer care of that any more. The joy of that can move into new house occupy my mind and outcome the worry and the trouble of the job.
Almost my entire friends laugh at me that I stay at one position for five years but get very little salary, and the company doesn’t care about my existence, as they don’t care about the exporting, as the local market goes very well because of the China government simulate the economy.
Sometimes I think I am very lonely at this moment, while working, nobody talks with me, even after work, I am alone at my room, still nobody talk to me, I always tell myself:” Keep calm, this dull life will end up very soon, just move on to the future, only one month and a half you will release from that kind of situation, then I calm down and be confidence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 15:49:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-12-29 15:06
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
I don’t care
At before I care very much about the situation that I am in the office, like what people I talk to, does people notice me, do they care about me, how is m ...

Hey Flower, u found Amitoufo CALM now????

Happy for u la,

wish u well & happiness
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-30 10:36:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-12-29 03:49 PM

Hey Flower, u found Amitoufo CALM now????

Happy for u la,

wish u well & happiness

That is what I learn from you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-30 10:36:45 |Display all floors
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Cheat
One friend told me her husband of being cheated by someone else.
Several years ago, he needed to buy a house, but he can only afford second-hand house, so he went to the real estate agent. The agent is a big one and well-known in Guangzhou city, he thought they are trust-worthy, so he entered their shop and inquired the house.
They asked RMB5K from him and showed him a house; he disliked that house, for he thought that house is too noisy. But that agent refused to return RMB5k to him and asked for 1W as commission. He refused that, and they found some guys to beat him, force him to pay for the money and buy that house, he was frightened and called the police, The result is that he can’t buy that house and lost RMB5K, just get one threat in return.
He went to another agent, and saw another house, he decided to buy that house, and he wanted to re-decorate that house. The former people that lived that house introduced one construction company to him. At the beginning he paid RMB1.5W to them, but they didn’t start to work and asked for more money, they even didn’t write any receipt for him. He realized that he was cheated again, so he refused to pay for more money, and then another 1.5W was gone too.
And that former person who lived that house forced him to buy their cabinet, which too costly and too big for their house, at that time his wife went out and refused to buy their cabinet, they threatened her, as at that time they were not marry yet.
They tried to break up their relationship; however her husband trusted her and got marry very soon, so out of his process of buying that house, he loses totally RMB2W.
One time he went for business trip in another city, one guys approached him and said:” We now steal mobile phone from others, and I sell it to you, only RMB500, you know you can’t buy the same mobile phone less than RMB2k from shop.” It is true, so he paid for him RMB500 to get the false mobile phone, which actually is a children toy.
One time he received a message from one colleague phone:” I am on the bus, but my mobile phone is short of money, can you help me and charge RMB100 for me?” He did as the message instructed, but went back and found out his mobile phone was stolen by someone else days ago.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.