Author: may_flower

Diary of Dec,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-22 15:31:14 |Display all floors
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Ugly
When I bought the house at May, that one friend helped me and put the deposit and 1W for estate agent, however the price are very high, that only give 98% discount, so that friend to find one manager of that company that give offer more discount, he agreed to offer 1% more discount, but ask for 2K commission, so the friend offered him 2K commission to get 1% more discount.
I didn’t believe that story at the beginning, for I think that to sell a house is difficult, and can’t find the buyer easily, it is so strange that even the seller ask the commission from the buyer, but I only think that the buyer ask the commission from the seller, it is so real in real estate industry.
When the house is complete, however I heard another funny story, that is the one who want to get the house for decoration first, need to send money to the agent, so can get the house earlier, when I wait half a month and then get that note, I felt so funny, I don’t know it is because for my waiting, or because I am that stupid enough that don’t offer money to the agent so that can get my house earlier for decoration, so mix up.
That I realize how real this world, the one that have money and can do things easily, the one don’t have money and not willing to spend money only wait, and can’t get things done.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 16:58:36 |Display all floors
aiya O Ms Flower

when vendors comes to my home, they always upgrade the prices

they ask simple question like where do you work

or what car u drive
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-23 11:28:21 |Display all floors
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Life
I think my life at this moment is totally mess up, as I am decide to leave this position in one month, so I don’t have any interest to work for, I only spend my time casually at office, doing nothing but waiting.
At the other hand, I hate waiting, I have waited too long to get the house for decoration, I am planning that I move into the house immediately after the decoration is complete and then move to another position, but I wait and wait, the real estate agent still didn’t give me the house, so I can’t do nothing with the decoration, and then I wait and wait, to get the house done and to resign the job, that is like torture.
I called the house agent again and again to ask for if I can get the house, they tell me to wait for few days and at other hand, because I can’t get my house so I need to wait for sometimes to wait, I dare not resign at this moment because I don’t have the house for living, I need to rent a house and it is very troublesome, so I think of that and this again and again, I am fully mess up.
As think too much in mind, so that disturb my study, I can’t study at all at night, I worry about my house if that I can get it successfully, or else something may happen. In a word, I worry too much at this moment.
Who can save me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-23 11:28:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-12-22 04:58 PM
aiya O Ms Flower

when vendors comes to my home, they always upgrade the prices

they ask simple question like where do you work

or what car u drive

What car you drive? BMW?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-23 16:58:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-12-23 11:28

What car you drive? BMW?

now feng tian

as xiantao sweetie stole my BMW
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-25 14:23:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-12-23 04:58 PM

now feng tian

as xiantao sweetie stole my BMW

Stole your BMW? wowowo, your car are so easy to be stolen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-25 14:24:19 |Display all floors
Friday, December 25, 2009
Thief
One friend lives in Guangzhou, one housing estate, she bought a house at that area for several years, that area is a big one, many rich people have a house in that area, still some people bought house at that area but rent to other people, as they have many houses to live.
The next door to her house is a one that bought that house but rent it to other people. That is a two bedrooms house, however she found several days ago, the house rent to some guys, that small house maybe have 10 people live inside, the story begins when they moved in.
Two days earlier, the people lives in upstairs found someone got into their house, for it was in great mess, they locked the house but someone got in by the window, and the glass of the window was broken. Many things were missing, they scared even because that area has securities protection. So they doubted it is the people live inside that invaded and stole things from them, so they warmed other resident to be careful.
That upstairs are very nice to my friend, yesterday she has some fresh fish, she wanted to give some to the upstairs, it is only one floor apart, she locked the door and climbed to upstairs, and then she went back to her house.
It was only two minutes apart, she used her key to open the door, but she found she can’t do it, someone locked the door inside the house, she immediately noticed that were thieves inside. That is two doors in her house, she locked the wooden door and then locked the metal door, she ran to the security for help, and they broke into the door, the house in great mess like the upstairs, the thieves ran away through the balcony, she did got scare by that experience, as she only left her house for less than 2 minutes.
They also thought it is the people who rent the next room to steal their house.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.