Author: may_flower

Diary of Dec,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-9 10:46:30 |Display all floors
Wednesday, December 09, 2009
Salary
One friend told me that he needs to ask for leave this afternoon and go to the labor department for ask for the salary back from the previous company which he worked for two months ago.
The previous company he works for is a electric company, which makes PCB, he worked there for over one year. The business of that factory went down since the beginning of this year, the company didn’t pay for the salary on time monthly, he was upset by that, however he didn’t want to change a job, until that finally he didn’t have enough money for living, he left and changed to another company.
Still that company hold him three months salary, after his resignation, the company told him that will give him salary very soon. However, three months after that, the company still didn’t transfer the salary to his bank account. Yesterday, the other colleagues asked him to go together to the labor departments, that use the government force to get the salary back.
He told me that other colleagues tried that mean before, but could not get their salary back; he didn’t sure whether this time he can get that back.
I have been worked for almost ten years that was the first time to hear that employee can’t get the salary back and need ask help from the government, it is really unpleasant experience. We people go out to work to look for more money to support our life, but when that is not in good luck, we work hard but we can’t get pay if the company doesn’t run well, that is really too bad.
When the factory isn’t run well, better not work for it, maybe when the factory close that can’t get the salary back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 11:27:07 |Display all floors
dear flower,be in a good mood,and give more call to your mother.I am also out of home,but I will call my mother everyday,talk more with her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-10 14:40:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhaoru0123 at 2009-12-9 11:27 AM
dear flower,be in a good mood,and give more call to your mother.I am also out of home,but I will call my mother everyday,talk more with her.

Thank you for your concern, she will be fine soon.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-10 14:41:10 |Display all floors
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Services
Maybe I am in bad luck these days, for anything I do that are not go through well, not matter the house decoration or the wedding photo.
We paid for the money for wedding photo at 1st of Nov, and we were told to come and take the photo at 18t of Nov, at that time the weather is very cold, so we refused for that arrangement, again they arranged the time for yesterday, twenty days after the first arrangement, I was patient to wait for the second time.
Again we were not in good luck, even that weather was very fine from 18th of Nov to 9th of Dec, they didn’t arrange the time for me, and we were not invited to take the photo. I was fed up then, so again postpone to next week, 16th of Dec. it is already one month and a half from the time that we paid for the money, I checked the weather report, again the weather isn’t fine, so I called that store, funny thing that no matter how I call, I can’t reach them to arrange it for me again.
Again the same thing with the house, I am about to decorate the house and get anything ready, but when I apply for decoration, I call and call, I just can’t reach the person that in charge of that, what is the hell with this world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-10 14:41:32 |Display all floors
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Services
Maybe I am in bad luck these days, for anything I do that are not go through well, not matter the house decoration or the wedding photo.
We paid for the money for wedding photo at 1st of Nov, and we were told to come and take the photo at 18t of Nov, at that time the weather is very cold, so we refused for that arrangement, again they arranged the time for yesterday, twenty days after the first arrangement, I was patient to wait for the second time.
Again we were not in good luck, even that weather was very fine from 18th of Nov to 9th of Dec, they didn’t arrange the time for me, and we were not invited to take the photo. I was fed up then, so again postpone to next week, 16th of Dec. it is already one month and a half from the time that we paid for the money, I checked the weather report, again the weather isn’t fine, so I called that store, funny thing that no matter how I call, I can’t reach them to arrange it for me again.
Again the same thing with the house, I am about to decorate the house and get anything ready, but when I apply for decoration, I call and call, I just can’t reach the person that in charge of that, what is wrong with this world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-10 14:43:19 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-11 10:18:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-12-4 09:52

Good luck to your marriage, one dinner  treat me for?

maybe i organise one in Jiangxi & you come la

i also invite RR, Phx, old friends from Wuxi,etx la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.