Author: may_flower

Diary of Dec,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-30 14:44:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-12-29 15:05

My BF, yes, what are you going to say?

flower,
Your BF can save you,:).
Decoration is a hard task.
According my experience,miss should give the idea and man put in practice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-30 15:12:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-12-30 10:36
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Cheat
One friend told me her husband of being cheated by someone else.
Several years ago, he needed to buy a house, but he can only afford second-hand house, so he w ...

aha,
real estate agents in shanghai is more canonical than the ones in your city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-30 19:05:07 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-31 09:16:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shimy2005 at 2009-12-30 02:44 PM

flower,
Your BF can save you,:).
Decoration is a hard task.
According my experience,miss should give the idea and man put in practice.

He need not put into practice, we paid the money for the construction company to do all the things, including buying materials.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-31 09:17:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shimy2005 at 2009-12-30 03:12 PM

aha,
real estate agents in shanghai is more canonical than the ones in your city.

Not in my city, it is in GZ, it is a well-known agent, the world is so bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-31 09:17:39 |Display all floors
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Cheat (ii)
As the decoration is going on these days, I got a call from that decoration company, he said:” you need to come to our company again, you forgot to sign the last page of the contract.”
Then I felt kind of strange, as I am a careful person, I can’t find any reason that I forgot to sign the last page of the contract. He said:” You need to come in person and bring your original contract.”
I asked:” Why? That is only one paper, why you need me to bring my contract?”
He said:” Because we need to check the contract, if it is the original one, you know we need to protect our client’s right.”
I have involved in business for so many years and I didn’t think it is the right request, so I felt strange, as something may happen, so I felt isn’t right at night, I know he is hiring something bad from me.
I brought the original contract with me, and entered their company. I asked:” Give me the original contract and I will sign.”
But he said:” Don’t be in a hurry, don’t sign the contract.”
I shocked:” Why is that? What happen?”
Then he said:” We need to change something in the contract; we need to change the ceramics.”
I cried out:” No, What the ceramics I chose, you can’t change it, we paid in full the money, why you change the ceramics after I paid the money for decoration, why you didn’t tell me the ceramics I used can’t work out and tell me beforehand.”
He didn’t tell me early but gave me the fact after I arrival, I was so angry but as I was in their company and had paid for the money, that is not way but to accept their change. It was so bad experience, I knew they can get commission from the ceramics they used as the result that I used that ceramics, but I felt so bad, I paid for the money to get insult!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-31 11:57:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-12-31 09:17
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Cheat (ii)
As the decoration is going on these days, I got a call from that decoration company, he said:” you need to come to our company again, you forgot to sign th ...

It can't be changed.
Quality is the most important thing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.