Views: 20180|Replies: 70

Diary of Dec,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-1 14:40:57 |Display all floors
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Living and mood
I didn’t know whether I am in good mood or bad mood, now everyday I sit in front of the computer doing nothing, in fact that is nothing for me to do so, at every morning I wake up, wash myself and come into the office to start working, but I am really don’t know what I am there for, the people in the office don’t care about me, as if I don’t exist. I don’t care them too, because very soon I will leave this position and move to my new house.
At before, when that is nothing for me to do at office, I will feel very terrible, because I am afraid that with so much free time and not business, the boss will fire me, I don’t have a job to do so support my life, but at today I don’t care, I don’t know why, I don’t care what the boss think of me, what the colleague think of me that what a failure I am and don’t get any business for so a long time, I don’t have the pressure and I don’t give me any pressure, I just spend the time in office casually and wait for the time for decoration and move in. I don’t care the boss that don’t pay any attention to the exporting, and I can’t get any business out of that. I think that has nothing to do with me as very soon I will leave that position.
As job, to support my life and the dream that work hard to get promotion and more money not longer interest me, I just want to live the life casually and ignore what the world think of me, I know that I am kind of dull at this moment, but actually I don’t care at all.
I know that is the problem with me, that I should not spend my life like this, but I can’t help myself, once I have made up the decision that I will leave this position one or two months, I don’t really care about how the environment think of me, how the surrounding affect myself, I only think how to make myself comfortable and enjoyable.
I don’t know that I should call it mature or fed up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-2 16:24:36 |Display all floors
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Luck
I have always think that I am the person that work hard, study hard, will get everything that I want to have, like house, car, good social status, but like I am today, I think some people can get all of them without hard-working, because they are in good luck.
Just now one friend told me:” Do you remember that once I introduced a guy to you, he is only 160cm, he refused you because you are only 155cm.”
“Yes.” I said:”Any special about him?”
“Now his girlfriend is only 150CM, with less education, worse job than you.” She told me.
“Really?” I asked:” Then good luck to him.”
In that matter, maybe I should regard myself that I am the one not in good luck. Let make one example, he doesn’t accept me because I am only 155cm, how he decided to accept her with only 150Cm? That is kind of funny thing to compare and consider about. Like friend’s voice:” You are really not in good luck, you know he has three houses, and you need to buy your own house.” That is kind of sarcasm.
Maybe I should not think like that, if insist on the height of the body, he is much shorter than my BF, who is as tall as 175cm.
However that makes me uncomfortable, like to accept the reality as: How pity you are, that with so much hard-work, people get things they want without work at all.
I don’t know what the luck that affect the life, maybe I am the person that just not in good luck, if yes, I won’t have to get university certificate through self-taught educational background, I would have get it in university.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-2 17:13:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-12-1 14:40
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Living and mood
I didn’t know whether I am in good mood or bad mood, now everyday I sit in front of the computer doing nothing, in fact that is nothing for me to do so ...

Dear Flower, if you are not happy and unsatisfied with your current position and then just follow your heart, do what you wanna do, go what you wanna go, see what you wanna see. Wish you have bright future!..:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 15:24:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fresh_air at 2009-12-2 05:13 PM

Dear Flower, if you are not happy and unsatisfied with your current position and then just follow your heart, do what you wanna do, go what you wanna go, see what you wanna see. Wish you have b ...

I will get my house this month and then decroate it, after that I will leave for sure.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 15:45:47 |Display all floors
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Customer
Today one Israel customer came and visited the factory, he selected some items and made the quantities, he was likely to place order to me, as he spent almost half a day, I accompanied for business negations, I didn’t eat the lunch after he left.
That have been sometimes for foreign customers to visit the factory, properly for over one month, I was quite bothered at office for nothing to do, that pleased myself with private stuff like learning Japanese, playing game online etc. When that customer came, I felt pleased and tried my best services, so he placed the order and told me will T/T me deposit around four days.
That wasn’t’ new about customer visiting, since in engage in foreign trade, I have been serviced to thousands of customers for the past several years, however that was dull for so a long time, not customer visit the factory at all.
I talked with the girl that acted as translator with the customer from one trading company, she told me that now people are going to buy cheaper items than the expensive one like before because of the economic crisis, and she suggested me maybe I can look for cheaper products to sell, that would be better for the market.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 15:49:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-12-3 15:24

I will get my house this month and then decroate it, after that I will leave for sure.:)

pls think very carefully   la

before you leave

pls get a job 1st is the best policy :)

when no job = no $, that's pretty worrying
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 15:50:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fresh_air at 2009-12-2 17:13

Dear Flower, if you are not happy and unsatisfied with your current position and then just follow your heart, do what you wanna do, go what you wanna go, see what you wanna see. Wish you have b ...

Flower shld follow like me

get married la

our wedding dinner is on early Jan2010 la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.