Author: 9th_immortal

The Fall of Nations [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-26 18:19:31 |Display all floors
you are talking from the point of view of an outsider.

this is my point of view "NO OUTSIDERS"

"your gods" and "your ancestors" is also "Your culture" and hence, the relationship between you and me is not a cultural one

hence, you do not have a culture, unless you bring it to the present Australian environment with you from elsewhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 18:24:12 |Display all floors

i see you are upset

good

If you didn't notice, China itself underwent massive cultural change in the last 100 years and continues to do so.

your argument is as weak as water.

your rock is sand.

Chinese in my country are successful and their children flourish.

your argument has no strength.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 18:41:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 18:24

good

If you didn't notice, China itself underwent massive cultural change in the last 100 years and continues to do so.

your argument is as weak as water.

your rock is sand.

Ch ...

are you convincing yourself yet?

i see you trying, but you are arguing my point for me

if Chinese in your country do good and flourish its because of their culture. no, its not individualism and their own ideas, and choosing what they themselves will 'believe'..

its culture, its blood, its race, its heritage, its roots, its genetic programming, its historical, and its the work of thousands of years of generations

what you are stating isnt culture, you are stating more of a situation. a current state.

that is not culture. culture is not water. culture is not simply what anyone who shows up and wants to do and thus simply changes with their mood.

Culture is an ethical and ancient root, an origin.

the "origin" of "australian culture" we can say is the criminal rapists and murderers who 'founded' it

the origin of American Culture is the laws, decrees, beliefs, ideas, ideals and motivations and desires of the original founding fathers, such as Thomas Jefferson

we can say clearly and without a doubt that the Early American Culture was a very stark contrast to the British culture, almost impossible to even see a relation, and that just occured in a few short years

what you are stating is not culture, simply.. observations about current events.

it was just eye-catching for newspapers to have a "Culture" section back in the 80's

to illustrate my point further, we can put several different people in an empty room together and observe them.  your definition of culture is simply.. what they decide to do, pick their nose, scratch their butt, fart, lounge around in their underpants, run around naked, rub themselves on each other.. what ever... by your definition that is culture, and it would change from day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute.

but their actual culture is determined by a test of their knowledge.

a written test

culture is not something people are just "born" with, though some of it is, it something they learn from birth, they are taught, believe, strive for, attain, and abide. it is willful behavior, not mindless stupidity

it is their choice. Good people choose to do what their parents ask them or tell them to do.

if they didnt, their culture would last about one generation, as yours is.

however, we both know you act somewhat better in australia than you do in China, you take advantage of the culture barier and inqusitive nature and exploit it for your own personal deviant ends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 18:57:43 |Display all floors

again, you sidestep

but that is what we can expect from you

China underwent massive cultural change in the last 100 years

70 million dead at the hands of your leader

culture is far more ephemeral than your insistence, which I expect, will be as evanescent as your handle

culture is a living breathing being

not a stone

and not sand or water

to prove that culture is a fixed entity, you would have to go back in time and see if it is the same

which instantly proves that your argument is sand

let us even ignore the bloodshed in China in the 20th century (already shows your argument is ill-founded)

there is a reason why there are mutually unintelligible dialects in China

and that is because, very, very, clearly, it was not always "china"

it was many cultures

just as the world is many cultures today

I think it is time for bed, but I am grateful that an ancient Chinese tradition, "the emperor's goose" is one which you must uphold, to spread your seed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 19:20:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 18:57
again, you sidestep

but that is what we can expect from you

China underwent massive cultural change in the last 100 years

70 million dead at the hands of your leader

culture is far more ephemeral than your insistence, which I expect, will be as evanescent as your handle

culture is a living breathing being

not a stone

and not sand or water

to prove that culture is a fixed entity, you would have to go back in time and see if it is the same

which instantly proves that your argument is sand

let us even ignore the bloodshed in China in the 20th century (already shows your argument is ill-founded)

there is a reason why there are mutually unintelligible dialects in China

and that is because, very, very, clearly, it was not always "china"

it was many cultures

just as the world is many cultures today

I think it is time for bed, but I am grateful that an ancient Chinese tradition, "the emperor's goose" is one which you must uphold, to spread your seed.  

you should use words you understand.

you can look at america as a magical example of proof

it is clear what is culture and what is anti-culture and destructive of that culture becase we have all of the original documents from its creators

look at native america. Hundreds of Natie American Tribes, they could have just as easily been united under on "China" or one other country

Chinese apples dont fall far from the tree.

Even the ancient Original Culture is shared with almost all etthnicities

and under that are hundreds of smaller ehnicities and cultures

I think your view of culture is self-serving. You simply wish you had a culture, and more importanly, you have the desire to feel you are actually apart of Chinese culture, changing it.

the "Cultural Revolution" in its self further proves my point. if culture was simply your definition of whatever anyone wants to do, there would be no need for a cultural revolution, because, by your definition, nothing is culture because you believe that everything is.

even with the terrible cultural revolution, Mickey Maobster only managed to do minimal damage.

in order for him to change culture, he had to literally go around killing and burnign everything in sight.

stop the facade already. YOU have NO par in CHINA or CHINESE CULTURE

accept that, rather than trying make up new definitions for everyhting

i think everyone can see by now that my point is proven you are a selfish, self-serving, individualistic, perversion of humanity, and your posts and definitions are further proof of your destuctive nature. you will do anything, anything at all, to server your own ends. when you are your ultimate goal, any means are justified.

you DONT belong to China.. you are not at all anything remotely like Chinese before OR after the Cultural Revolution, they have kept the same mind, sould, Spirit, and DNA..

its just their coding

as your is yours

now go home

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 17:08:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-11-27 12:46

I guess 9th Immortal's view of 'fusion' is called 'confusion'.

Why are Chinese communists so jealous of the moral and material success story that is the Jewish and Western history?

An excellent question

Use of the handle "Immortal" suggests an immature defense against inadequacy and an existential quandry  with his own mortality

Shall we call it "Seed envy"?

This is the "jus" of his hotheaded howling (or should we say "towling")

Not to mention the thoroughbred racism inherent in his anachronistic "one race" tirade.

I agree, it smells like WC, without the deodorised gentility. It also reminds us of the "one house" pan-asian autism of joe "jingo" ching

[ Last edited by lebeast at 2009-11-27 07:12 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 17:12:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 18:14

Australia lets most people in

You only need to walk outside and walk the street

Give me a break

"Australia" lets most pple in did you say, sire?

There are only 26 million in a landsize that's almost that of china. The European settlers killed 90% of the indigenous people in the main continent and in Tasmania 100%. These invaders kept most non-Europeanpeople out and the ethnic group they most despised - the Chinese- were specially prevented to settle in Australia. They lied about multiculturalism because they made sure that the Anglo-saxons are the dominant race. If "Australia"  has let "most people in" as you claimed, then there will be at least 200 million Chinese living there now. So why aren't there hundreds of millions of Chinese in Australia? Because they have KEPT them OUT.

The White Australian Policy is WHITE AUSTRALIAN POLICY NO MATTER WHAT.

The Chinese immigrant amongst other Asians, pay market prices for land and houses, send in money to the banks so that development can take place and recently the Chinese even bought a coal mine for a few billions bucks. And "Australia" did not even belong to the Anglos... they simply took over the land and its resources and SELL them to China at the highest price!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.