Author: 9th_immortal

The Fall of Nations [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-26 17:37:02 |Display all floors

if you want to spread your seed

good luck to you

it is up to you

but if that is the "umbrella" under which you choose to oppress others, you will have opposition

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 17:40:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 9th_immortal at 2009-11-26 19:00

all cultures began as offshoots of original parents and thats the only way they become cultures

this is the premise upon which I can agree

I just don't accept that it becomes "the only way". That is inflexible, counterproductive and likely to do more harm than good. It's also a tool for oppression.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 17:55:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 17:35
I am libertarian

thats not a culture

nice try

libertarians by their very definition want to destroy the culture but are too childishe, queer, insecure, malicious, deviant, and/ or lazy to leave the culture and make their own

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 17:55:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 17:37
good luck to you

it is up to you

but if that is the "umbrella" under which you choose to oppress others, you will have opposition

by who? drug addicts?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 18:02:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 17:40

this is the premise upon which I can agree

I just don't accept that it becomes "the only way". That is inflexible, counterproductive and likely to do more harm than good. It's also ...

there is good behavior and bad behavior, we are not all stupid primates

and YOUR behavior DESTROYS Chinese Culture

the whole point here.. tart, is that ITS NOT YOUR CULTURE

you have no blood right, no lineage, no loyalty, no ancestry no family heritage, hence, you have no accountability, no claim, no responsibilty, no right, no position, no nothing

absolutely nothing

so the ultimate and infinite question remains

WHY are you in China? you really aren't welcomed here at all. even doing millions of dollars in business per month you are still only allowed here very begrudgingly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 18:11:17 |Display all floors

I did not say it was a culture

Originally posted by 9th_immortal at 2009-11-26 19:25

thats not a culture

nice try

libertarians by their very definition want to destroy the culture but are too childishe, queer, insecure, malicious, deviant, and/ or lazy to leave the cult ...

nice try

bad luck

but I do note your rigid, cruel notions of ancestor worship are at odds with everyman's right to decide for himself how he or she wants to live a decent life.

libertarianism does not seek to destroy culture, merely to allow individual freedom and self-determination.

all religion is a form of looking up to a greater being, whether it is a real being, in the case of ancestor worship, or a God, and to give meaning to this life.

libertarians do not seek to impose their view. It is antithetical. If you want to worship your ancestors, that is fine. If you want to worship God, sure, do it. If you want to tell me that anyone who is not a libertarian is morally bankrupt and must be converted, then you have missed the point. Libertarianism emphasises the right to live the way you decide to, not what you are forced to.

America did develop the philosophy but sadly it has been overtaken by oppressive people, like you.

But it is in my opinion, the only decent way for people to live.

[ Last edited by lebeast at 2009-11-26 07:42 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 18:16:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 18:11

nice try

bad luck

but I do note your rigid, cruel notions of ancestor worship are at odds with everyman's right to decide for himself how he or she wants to live a decent life.

liberta ...

nice try

no luck

so is that what you are trying to do in China?

you are trying to make them individualistic and self-serving? thinking only of themselves?

sorry, I dont believe you do have the right to decide for yourself what you are going to negatively effect and how far you are going to negatively effect or destroy it

i believe that is a right where you are from, in your "culture haha"

and I think you should go back there.

i believe in a right to life for the moral and requisite to die for bleeders

you didnt answer the golden question..

Why are you in China, and just what do u think you deserve to do here?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.