this will be interesting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 19:10:28 |Display all floors

it will be most interesting

and you know what I am talking about

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-28 03:04:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 9th_immortal at 2009-11-26 15:02
any changes which occur in a culture are created by the countries elders/ leaders for the good of the people, through counsel, advisement, advice, law, judgement, or royal decree.

NOT by some sc ...

I really don't think it's westerners, Americans or anyone else that's the issue here but your absolute narrow minded bigoted opinions. You are quite right, China should have whatever laws it thinks are best for its own people, but make them for the right reasons, not because some ignorant clown basks in the glow of his own self perceived moral superiority. Seriously you think its OK to call entire nations of people paedophiles? Really? You actually  think that's fine? You don't perceived that as racist? Not in the slightest?

I understand there's more than one racial grouping in China. Clearly , however, Westerns should avoid having sex with Chinese because they are inbred, sister loving, monkey sucking inbreeds. Oh but no I'm surely not being racist here am I? particularly since the Koreans are as fantastic as the Swedes and Irish?

Anyway I'm off to the nearest church/public library/theatre or (gasp) bar to join in the first gay orgy I happen to stumble across. I'll be careful to ask any Chinese woman I pass to have sex with me in the bar. no doubt she will of course because my very presence will have corrupted her.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.