Views: 10030|Replies: 21

what should i do !! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-20 09:33:12 |Display all floors
I am puzzling recently .one of my colleague introduce her brother for me as my BF.
I don't know what should i do !  i can not accept though this kind of way to start my first love .
and  i don't know what i am thinking now ! everybody tell me it is time for me to find my mr right     
and get married.but i don't want to ending my single life .it is illusioned for me . i can fall in with somebody secretely.and to enjoy  that  feeling .

what should i do !!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2009-11-21 03:39:24 |Display all floors

Answer

Originally posted by nicolemay at 2009-11-20 09:33
I am puzzling recently .one of my colleague introduce her brother for me as my BF.
I don't know what should i do !  i can not accept though this kind of way to start my first love .
and  i don't  ...

Dear

You answered your own question  

You dont want to end your single life!!

So don't !!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-21 07:12:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nicolemay at 2009-11-20 09:33
and  i don't  ...

I agree with the rest .Why should you get involved to such an affair if you do not feel like doing it?
No rush.You are a young girl.It is not in fashion for young girls to get married soon.:Q:Q
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-21 11:21:24 |Display all floors
thank u for your advices.but i have much pressure from my family .and busy work made me have no chance to meet a boy .
so everybody tell me it is a chance for me .i don't know what  i want ,and what  is most important for me !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-21 15:26:22 |Display all floors

Try it

Since you are too busy to meet potential partners, why not try to meet this person and start off a friends first. He may or may not be your future husband. Who knows. Try it. You don't lose anything at all. You might gain a friend. However, you have to make it clear to him that you just want to start off as a friend and not a BF. Then get to know each other better before taking a further step.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2009-11-21 23:26:19 |Display all floors

Indian

Originally posted by nicolemay at 2009-11-21 11:21
thank u for your advices.but i have much pressure from my family .and busy work made me have no chance to meet a boy .
so everybody tell me it is a chance for me .i don't know what  i want ,and wh ...

Look Indian race have arranged marriages.

Do you really want that? or do you want to marry when a little older |(perhaps older than most) but to someone you really LOVE@@@@@

Sort your family out on this point. Tell them you want to meet the best guy in China first.

Chao ren

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-21 23:28:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nicolemay at 2009-11-21 11:21
so everybody tell me it is a chance for me .i don't know what  i want ,and wh ...

you know very well what you want.You want somebody to love truly.Go for such a guy.This is real chance in life.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.